Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A new low...Media obtains and releases Captain Sully's Grammer School records.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMG, he missed 45 days of school in the 1st grade!!!!! USAFA must have some pretty low standards!

I guess there is an advantage to the FO not being recognized much be the media.....he can at least live his life in peace without having his personal records plastered all of the internet and TV!

I wonder how many reporters are camped out like paparazzi outside Sully's home?

I think the media is just doing what it's suppoed to do, make shxt up so that the hour passes by quicker. If you've watched Spiderman, that's how they do it, right? Make him a hero, and then try to find dirt on him...

Hey, at least now his wife will have more to talk about. She posed for pictures today than gave interviews and then posed again.

And how many airline pilots trust this Network as 'the source for news, fair and balanced'...

You watch, by the time its all said and done these a-holes are going to crucify him. They'll find a violation of sterile cockpit, or a flight attendant joke, or God forbid, a joke about Michelle Obama, and their carreer will be over.

I remember the DL 72 that forgot to set the flaps for takeoff, and one of them had made a comment about how Dan Quayle's wife face reminded him of a horse. And they based the whole investigation around that statement and how it violated sterile cockpit.

Latest resources

Back