• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A message from Gary to SWA and AAI pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swapa...you bought into the ghetto....sorry for you all, the one airline where employees actually were realized as an asset, and key to the company's success, has now been poisioned by "union" members (oopsy how many crossed at Eastern?)

Herb must be sick to his stomach, and so are the rest of us "old guard" airline folks who realized Southwest as the gold standard of airlines....all the best...

Swapa...you bought into the ghetto....sorry for you all, the one airline where employees actually were realized as an asset, and key to the company's success, has now been poisioned by "union" members (oopsy how many crossed at Eastern?)

Herb must be sick to his stomach, and so are the rest of us "old guard" airline folks who realized Southwest as the gold standard of airlines....all the best...

You want some ice cream too, grandpa?

Wow!!! Just an observation from the sidelines, but it seems the AT guys are about to get what they deserve. I can't understand why someone would think they are entitled to anything if their company is being purchased by another. I have never flown 121, but I have often wondered what causes the "union mentality" and/or sense of entitilement among airline pilots. Maybe that would be a good topic for a new thread...

Wow!!! Just an observation from the sidelines, but it seems the AT guys are about to get what they deserve. I can't understand why someone would think they are entitled to anything if their company is being purchased by another. I have never flown 121, but I have often wondered what causes the "union mentality" and/or sense of entitilement among airline pilots. Maybe that would be a good topic for a new thread...

Sounds like someone is upset that they didn't get any of my ice cream. Don't worry friend, I have plenty for everyone!

I dont want your ice cream punk! I watched all your colleagues cross my line at Eastern, and now watch you kids trying to be ALPA big shots screw yourselves, makes me laugh!!! If you ever grow up, you will know what the rest of us are talikng about...you were destructive as scabs, now you are just as destructive as "union members" call me "Dad", ask your mom why!!

Sounds like someone is upset that they didn't get any of my ice cream. Don't worry friend, I have plenty for everyone!

Yea...remember Gary said you would have to opportunity to work at SWA but may be in a different location and/or job. KP....secure the cabin for landing and take your seat. but get me a coffee with no cream first...thanks

I dont want your ice cream punk! I watched all your colleagues cross my line at Eastern, and now watch you kids trying to be ALPA big shots screw yourselves, makes me laugh!!! If you ever grow up, you will know what the rest of us are talikng about...you were destructive as scabs, now you are just as destructive as "union members" call me "Dad", ask your mom why!!

So, do you want my chocolate soft serve or rocky road? I recommend soft serve, it might be easier with your dentures.

Yea...remember Gary said you would have to opportunity to work at SWA but may be in a different location and/or job. KP....secure the cabin for landing and take your seat. but get me a coffee with no cream first...thanks

You will love my special roast coffee! Careful though, it is thick and nutty and always steaming!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back