Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thinking the same thing....

all this should make for a wonder SLI

I was thinking the same thing, there is no brainstorming on how to get a great contract and build a nice airline and career, they are just already at eachother's throats about trying to inherit a spot on the RAH list, which most won't accept anyway.

I now work 24hrs/wk, home every night, and will be happy to compare W2's with you. Want to share?

As for getting laid, I've been married for 11 yrs, have a daughter.....of course I am not getting laid.

Sure, already posted on another thread. 85k give or take a couple of hundred, 4 weeks of vacation on 50 seat pay. (5th year) Average 14-15 days off. Not great but liveable

Now you.......

Sure, already posted on another thread. 85k give or take a couple of hundred, 4 weeks of vacation on 50 seat pay. (5th year) Average 14-15 days off. Not great but liveable

Now you.......

24hrs a week completely flexible including working from home, 24 days of vacation, 8 holidays, $50k, home every night, no commuting, subsidized medical/dental/eye, 401k with 6% match and profit sharing: $40.50/hr. That's roughly 50% of what you make while only being on the clock 4/15th of the time you are.

That's for putting numbers into a spreadsheet versus holding 50 peoples lives in yours and your copilots hands. Which one should be more valuable? That's how much Bedford values you.

Last edited:
24hrs a week completely flexible including working from home, 24 days of vacation, 8 holidays, $50k, home every night, no commuting, subsidized medical/dental/eye, 401k with 6% match and profit sharing: $40.50/hr. That's roughly 50% of what you make while only being on the clock 4/15th of the time you are.

That's for putting numbers into a spreadsheet versus holding 50 peoples lives in yours and your copilots hands. Which one should be more valuable? That's how much Bedford values you.

Well see you in training Citation lover. You talk all that Bull********************t now, but you will be here and your mouth will be shut because your ballz are to small. You better make your words sweet, because you may be eatting them.

Last edited:
Well see you in training Citation lover. You talk all that Bull********************t now, but you will be here and your mouth will be shut because your ballz are to small. You better make your words sweet, because you may be eatting them.

Are you making "training" threats, like Popeye. You had best reconsider or you could find yourself on the street.

And Bedford muses "Where do we get such men".

Care to wager on that? Unlike you idiot RAH pilots, there is life outside of flying.

Care to wager on that? Unlike you idiot RAH pilots, there is life outside of flying.
Oh please.. You have no life. You are out of aviation and you live on flightinfo.com. You are a real cool guy. Typical Jackassz.
BTW- Been running my own S-Corp since I was 20 years old. and guess what.. I have a daughter too and I still get laid.
You should be mad at your own managment when they sold you up the river.

--You know whats funny, You are all up and pissed now.. but where were the Midwest guys when people were getting screwed up the butt at Skyway.. Funny how things work.

Homo!

Last edited:

If there is life outside of flying.....why are you on FI arguing with Republic pilots? I believe your beef should be with ALPA...not Republic pilots...But since you have moved on, and there is life outside of flying...why do you care?

When you say ALPA....

If there is life outside of flying.....why are you on FI arguing with Republic pilots? I believe your beef should be with ALPA...not Republic pilots...But since you have moved on, and there is life outside of flying...why do you care?

You mean his own MEC right, because they seem to be the ones who let the company announce that it was replacing all the pilots and planes with RAH wet lease and everyone kept on keeping on......

How would ALPA national get involved exactly except ensure that all contracts that are written under their auspices contain airtight scope language in the future. If EVERY ALPA carrier had the same standard scope language, then it would be a non-issue at negotiation time because a company would know what is standard. Same with wages and benefits, have a floor that ALPA would require or you are no longer allowed to be considered ALPA. Then you work JS access into ALPA or better carriers only contracts and cut the newcomers with their, lets have a free ride mentality putting pressure on the established carriers.

You mean his own MEC right, because they seem to be the ones who let the company announce that it was replacing all the pilots and planes with RAH wet lease and everyone kept on keeping on......

How would ALPA national get involved exactly except ensure that all contracts that are written under their auspices contain airtight scope language in the future. If EVERY ALPA carrier had the same standard scope language, then it would be a non-issue at negotiation time because a company would know what is standard. Same with wages and benefits, have a floor that ALPA would require or you are no longer allowed to be considered ALPA. Then you work JS access into ALPA or better carriers only contracts and cut the newcomers with their, lets have a free ride mentality putting pressure on the established carriers.

ALPA (both local MECs and national) botched the whole scope issue from the beginning. They didn't want to fly "little airplanes" at the "mainline" level. This created a two tiered system. Those of us at the "minors" have been dealing with this system for many years. Now the "minors" are starting to enter the domain of the "majors", and some of you are surprised by this action....What did you expect?

Many of you "big airplane" drivers helped create this system....Don't be surprised when it bites you in the @$$!

Latest resources

Back