A little story about Midwest and Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Citationlover,

I get it. you guys got royally screwed. You are pissed at the world. But listen to yourself. You say that it would have been illegal for you to do anything but fly like normal until the day all of you were laid off. But you are saying it would be legal for the Frontier guys to take some sort of job action for you? The laws are never on the side of labor. It is a cruel reality.

Not at all. I would have fully supported a job action at Midwest, our senior pilots have never felt pain before and were too weak willed to do anything.

Illegal job action? Has the FAPA publicly stated anything about the Midwest pilots position? Have they publicly stated anything about the IBT stealing Midwest jobs? The EWR Continental LEC seems to have some balls calling out management swine, why can't the DEN FAPA?

Yeah, he vilifies the RAH group for the exact same actions. I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

You have already done this. Your new rates are whats to come. Don't be delirious into thinking you'll get anywhere close to jetBlue rates.

The rats known as RAH pilots have made their bed, don't cry when Bedford pees all over it.

We should retire all Midwest routes that have ever been flown just like we retired the "Great One's" jersey.

You have already done this. Your new rates are whats to come. Don't be delirious into thinking you'll get anywhere close to jetBlue rates.

The rats known as RAH pilots have made their bed, don't cry when Bedford pees all over it.

They'd cry about it, but nobody would hear them over you.

Stick together

We should retire all Midwest routes that have ever been flown just like we retired the "Great One's" jersey.

Cornelius, you have hit the nail on the head. We at Frontier should refuse to fly any Midwest routes. I am 100% sure that if we let the long distance destinations that have been slated for our Airbus sit idle while we fight for the Midwest pilots, that everything will work out fine. And I am just as sure that the pilots at Airtran and Southwest will do the same. They will all refuse to fly routes that used to be flown by Midwest pilots because we all stick together.

What was I thinking anyway?? I mean, I thought that preserving market share for whatever our new airline is called would be beneficial for the Midwest pilots so that there were ample airplanes and routes to return to once the integration is complete, how ever long that takes. One year? Three? Even though I will never vote for an SLI that doesnt give a fair shake to the YX pilots (despite what idiots like St. Dick have already foreseen in their crystal ball), I should stand back and watch MKE get sacked by Airtran and Southwest on principle. Hell, they might even name an elementary school after me for being so bold. The internet is obviously the idiots ally...

Wait a minute guys, you're getting off message. SWA is the bad guy *************************ing the eye socket of F9. Get back on message...

T

Not at all. I would have fully supported a job action at Midwest, our senior pilots have never felt pain before and were too weak willed to do anything.

Illegal job action? Has the FAPA publicly stated anything about the Midwest pilots position? Have they publicly stated anything about the IBT stealing Midwest jobs? The EWR Continental LEC seems to have some balls calling out management swine, why can't the DEN FAPA?

That in itself is your problem. You can't even get the support of your fellow pilots. Then, you come here blackballing RAH and F9 pilots. Why don't you yourself just do your own job action?

We all want to see Citation Lover's job action.

Latest resources

Back