A little story about Midwest and Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh What.....

Even though I will never vote for an SLI that doesnt give a fair shake to the YX pilots (despite what idiots like St. Dick have already foreseen in their crystal ball), I should stand back and watch MKE get sacked by Airtran and Southwest on principle. Hell, they might even name an elementary school after me for being so bold. The internet is obviously the idiots ally...

Uh, when have you ever seen a pilot group "vote" on an SLI? If so, there would never ever ever ever be a SLI passed, especially a fair one as it has been documented on here many times that a fair one leaves almost all in some sort of peed off state.

That in itself is your problem. You can't even get the support of your fellow pilots. Then, you come here blackballing RAH and F9 pilots. Why don't you yourself just do your own job action?

We all want to see Citation Lover's job action.

I can't help it the majority of senior pilots at Midwest are selfish, just like the Republic pilots. They will enjoy slinging gear for the spiky hear crowd. Karma will get them and the "let's work together crowd" at Midwest.

Despite them being selfish, I'd rather them fly the routes than the RAH weenies.

Amen to the TH post...

I agree with the post about YX's demise being written those few years back...whatever anyone feels now, many poor decisions have brought YX to a place as bad as this....enjoy your freakin' cookies, TH...I hope you burn your tongue on a hot chocolate chip....

I miss an airline schedule (mabye), but boy I don't miss airlines!

When could we go on strike?

Dude, listen to yourself. What you have just said is that since you could not legally strike, everyone who did not illegally strike is at fault.

Dude, listen to yourself. What you have just said is that since you could not legally strike, everyone who did not illegally strike is at fault.

A simple public statement would be nice, dude.

Dude, you don't fly for Pinnacle, dude and am a member of the 410 club are you dude?

A simple public statement would be nice, dude.

Dude, you don't fly for Pinnacle, dude and am a member of the 410 club are you dude?

Ouch, karma man

But really guys Citation is just pissed off because he's going to be driving that old 1982 Chevy Citation around for ALOT longer then he thought. And with his lack of "game" and employment he can't go to the bar and use the "I'm a pilot" line anymone. He hasn't been laid in a very long time and the outlook is not promising. I would be pissed off if I were him also!

Ouch, karma man

But really guys Citation is just pissed off because he's going to be driving that old 1982 Chevy Citation around for ALOT longer then he thought.

Actually he drives a Hybrid. I drove it once, I like it. I also had a citation once, I actually learned how to drive in it. It was kind of rusty but my dad had it repainted and sold it for 3 times what he paid for it. Its funny how a coat of paint can increase the value so much. That was in 1990 and Batman was just released on VHS. The Tim Burton Batman is one of my favorite movies. Its too bad Heath Ledger died, I really enjoyed his portrayal of the Joker.

Ouch, karma man

But really guys Citation is just pissed off because he's going to be driving that old 1982 Chevy Citation around for ALOT longer then he thought. And with his lack of "game" and employment he can't go to the bar and use the "I'm a pilot" line anymone. He hasn't been laid in a very long time and the outlook is not promising. I would be pissed off if I were him also!

I now work 24hrs/wk, home every night, and will be happy to compare W2's with you. Want to share?

As for getting laid, I've been married for 11 yrs, have a daughter.....of course I am not getting laid.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back