A fellow Fractional Pilot in need...please read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RustyFan said:
Had it removed in '74. Bought a GE brand at Sears when they had em marked down. Dottie got a free washer and dryer set with it!

Go easy on the group huggin crap Junior... or I'll tell Big Dick and the boys your a liberal!

$$ was mailed last week. Best wishes to this family and loved ones. I hope your back in the saddle soon,
Rusty,Easy on Wolfie...liberals send OTHER PEOPLES money, not their own. And they don't send it direct. Must be routed through Washington.

I just flew with Big Dick! What a guy... God broke the mold when he made him. He really was a pleasure to fly with, and he gave me some excellent tips and pointers on the "G-Bird".

Me, Liberal? Now thats just funny...

gunfyter said:
As long as it goes to texas... thats the important thing. But its no surprise liberals cannot reconize the difference between charity and monies earned through business. Given vs earned... get it?
And here I thought you were talking about taxes...

gunfyter said:
...liberals send OTHER PEOPLES money, not their own. And they don't send it direct. Must be routed through Washington.
Gotta love it! And I have Exxon, Haliburton, Valero in my portfolio... GV

http://www2.caringbridge.org/fl/bob/, I thought some of you would like to know. Bob introduced me to flying in college. I introduced him to Jimmy Buffett music. He was truely the best soul I have ever known.

Wilcox

Last edited:
Ultra Grump said:
Wow, are you ignorant. I read the post. Particularly this: "The transplant took place in SEA and were [sic] they must stay until the doctors determine Bob can go home to FL. As you can imagine living in SEA is expensive. Up until now the insurance company has giving [sic] them an housing allowance for there [sic] apartment. However that benefit has come to an end."

That, to me, equals they are living right now in Seattle. Not Florida. If they need the money in Seattle, why is it going to Florida? Geezus, some of you people really are dense. It'd be really hard to check a PO box in Florida from Seattle.
Maybe not, but you're obviously speaking from experience. :rolleyes: I guess you missed the part of my first post that said it was an honest question. Fools like you declined to answer my question in a civilized manner, which makes me that much less-inclined to try to help, if it is indeed legit.

If I had a life-threatening illness I would not be here trying to drum up donations, so you can keep your money when/if that happens. Thanks anyway.

I just came across this response tonight and I honestly have to admit that you must be the absolute biggest a$$hole that I have ever seen.

A ********************!ng guy could die and you have the the g@ddamn nerve to respond like that? Truly Truly Pathetic..

Maybe what is even more pathetic is the fact that even if it were you who had lost your career, your health, and your wife had to leave her job leaving no source of income I would still find some decency to mail off a check to support your sorry A$$. Life is fragile

Latest resources

Back