• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A fellow Fractional Pilot in need...please read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, you might want to read the whole thread, and take it in context. You don't know me. If I were dying, I would not expect you to send my family money because some anonymous person on an internet message board asked you to. I was certainly willing to help, but I wanted some answers to my questions to verify it was not a scam. A fool and his money are soon parted, as the saying goes.

I am sorry to hear about Bob. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Ultra Grump said:
You know, you might want to read the whole thread, and take it in context. You don't know me. If I were dying, I would not expect you to send my family money because some anonymous person on an internet message board asked you to. I was certainly willing to help, but I wanted some answers to my questions to verify it was not a scam. A fool and his money are soon parted, as the saying goes.

I am sorry to hear about Bob. Best wishes to his family and friends.

You may not expect me or anyone else for that matter but if someone from this industry were down and out I would be happy to send a few hrs of pay in hopes that it can make a difference.

Atlantic Bucks Work Too

i HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO SEND ATLANTIC BUCKS_ PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO SEND AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Bobs Passing

I am truly glad to see that all of you can find it in your hearts to help out Meghan. I am a good freind and fellow pilot to her and cant imagine what she is going through. My wife and I have made a pledge to take the tithe we would normally pay out to the church and send it to Meghan.

Take care and fly Safe!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back