A fellow Fractional Pilot in need...please read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ultra Grump said:
It may be obvious to you if you're a Flight Options employee. I am not. It was not "some stupid remark." It is a legitimate question. If they're currently living in SEA, why is the money going to FL? Since you apparently know the guy, I can see why you're perfectly comfortable sending them money. I don't know him, and don't know you, so I'm a little more leery about sending money because of what looks like so many other phishing and hoax emails that get sent around. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

" A fool and his money should read the damn post before jumping to conclusions"

Right in the post it says that the transplant took place in SEA and they have to remain there.

Maybe a few to many beers in your system to comprehend basics?

And if you had a life threatening illness, I would do the same for you pal!

NetJets Pilots… (all of them)

I think this is definitely a worthy cause and it is obviously legit. How about we send in a dollar for every time we’ve started an argument on here about NJA/NJI. Or a dollar for every time we posted without thinking (like Ultra Grump has done twice on this thread alone). My point is, this is were pilots’ rally to the occasion, put aside their differences for a moment, and help a fellow pilot out. I promise it will make you feel good.

Diesel, come on man lets hear something from ya! Oldf*rt, you cant take it with you! Hogprint, he might be an ex-army rotorhead like us. NetJetwife, you’d give your family dog a kidney if he needed it! Fozzy, you cantankerous angry coote, come on! Gutshot, you just got a raise. RustyFan, where’s your heart buddy?

Lets pony up NetJets Pilots! We should easily be able to pay a month or two worth of expenses for this family.

Happy Easter to all, and certainly to those that celebrate the Christian meaning of this day.

I allready sent a check. :) It was on our union messageboard.

They are going to need every bit of money they can get. A low white blood cell count is very dangerous.

clickclickboom said:
" A fool and his money should read the dang post before jumping to conclusions"

Right in the post it says that the transplant took place in SEA and they have to remain there.
Wow, are you ignorant. I read the post. Particularly this: "The transplant took place in SEA and were [sic] they must stay until the doctors determine Bob can go home to FL. As you can imagine living in SEA is expensive. Up until now the insurance company has giving [sic] them an housing allowance for there [sic] apartment. However that benefit has come to an end."

That, to me, equals they are living right now in Seattle. Not Florida. If they need the money in Seattle, why is it going to Florida? Geezus, some of you people really are dense. It'd be really hard to check a PO box in Florida from Seattle.
Maybe a few to many beers in your system to comprehend basics?
Maybe not, but you're obviously speaking from experience. :rolleyes: I guess you missed the part of my first post that said it was an honest question. Fools like you declined to answer my question in a civilized manner, which makes me that much less-inclined to try to help, if it is indeed legit.

And if you had a life threatening illness, I would do the same for you pal!
If I had a life-threatening illness I would not be here trying to drum up donations, so you can keep your money when/if that happens. Thanks anyway.

Ultra Grump,

We have duly noted your concerns and comments on this thread, and I sincerely understand your comments. But PLEASE stop hijacking this thread so that the REAL purpose, to aid a Brother aviator in need, is not lost.

On a personal note, Ultra Grump, I am sending my check this week when I return from my tour... I hope you will reconsider.

Thanks for listening Grump.

Hey Gump

We got the post on our company website, it's legit.

Check left that night.

Hey Wolf, don't call on Army Aviators by name, you left a sh^t load of the rest of us out.

Your an Andrews guy? Thanks for the pubs and all the help on my upcoming deployment.

If we disagree from time to time, or all the time, no sweat!

B.A.

(P.S. Eat %&%*^% you %%$&$$&^!!!! Thanks again) (thats a joke, I hate written text)

I went to high school with Bisher and lived near him in FL. I still talk to him occasionally now that he is in SEA. Everything is true. Bob's mother lives in FL and is probably sending the money to Bob. I will talk to him soon about this and have an answer for you. Otherwise Bob is a great guy and would do anything for you if you were in need. I already sent some money. Please help. If you have anymore questions pm me.

Latest resources

Back