Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Day in the Life of a MKE Skywest Pilot....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Request failed due to insufficient staffing
request failed due to insufficient staffing
request failed due to insufficient reserve staffing
request failed due to insufficient staffing in MKE
request denied due to insufficient staffing in MKE
Insufficient reserve staffing levels
request denied due to insufficient staffing in MKE
request failed due to insufficient reserve staffing
request failed due to insufficient staffing

Get a grip on the big picture, fella.

You could be a midwest pilot on get this instead:

Paycheck denied due to no job
Paycheck denied due to no job
Paycheck denied due to giving all flying to 24 year old wonder pilots who then will still complain
Paycheck denied to no job

STOP YOUR BITCHING!!! If you don't like it get the F@*K out and go back to your old job.

Oh okay.... So since this is something management could fix really easy because there isn't a staffing shortage we should just sit there and take it in the a$$ like you do. This basically comes down to management just not wanting to fix a very simple problem. All I'm saying is this is not the Skywest way. MKE is the exception. So everyone that fights for better work rules, better contracts and QOL are just bitching and should quit their job. Okay Internet tuff guy.

I think your problem arises from every base being so FAT as you put it.

I'm sure the bean counters looked over everything and said, we've already paid everyone to leave...if we end up double paying that would cost a ton. Let's just take some of our reservists from, oh salt lake and stick them in MKE. All staffing shortages are kept that way since even though the base has coverage, its someone from another base.

You should've taken the money and run...Just like I should've sold AIG two years ago...

Oh okay.... So since this is something management could fix really easy because there isn't a staffing shortage we should just sit there and take it in the a$$ like you do. This basically comes down to management just not wanting to fix a very simple problem. All I'm saying is this is not the Skywest way. MKE is the exception. So everyone that fights for better work rules, better contracts and QOL are just bitching and should quit their job. Okay Internet tuff guy.
Have you taken your issue to management? I don't see how bitching and whining on an anonymous message board as fighting for anything but keep it up. Keep being proactive and all of you problems will soon be solved.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, while your schedule isn't perfect there are THOUSANDS of furloughed pilots (especially Skyway and Midwest) who would like to give you a dose of reality.

At least u have a job you ingrate. I used to work for SkyWest and now I'm furloughed, wouldn't mind being back at SKYW even in the right seat.

Sounds like you may have some legitimate complaints but why make them on this forum? The SAPA forum would have been more appropriate and maybe one of the SAPA reps would have looked into the issue. It just sounds like whining when you make statements like that here. I have a hard time complaining about anything at Skywest right now when so many of my friends at other airlines are wondering how long it will be before they are recalled from being furloughed.

Good luck to you.

Amen...

Latest resources

Back