• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A challenge to the Flexjet Pilots on the fence or against a union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh Warlord get help. You and I have had many private conversations and the only thing your misogynistic heart can't handle is being bested by a "skirt".

I bet you're more liberal than I am. One of the benchmarks of a true closet liberal is one who likes to force their opinions on large groups without due diligence or in the face of competing evidence. You've proven yourself well these past few days.

I'll take a raging proud liberal against your type any day.

It's okay - you told me you're Texas based. I hear there are great opportunities to get back your conservative cred if you need it. Don't listen to the snickering about the size of man's truck or gun. Go get yourself the biggest of each as soon as possible. I think it's the only thing that might help you.

My initial lack of support for unionization came from that conservative leaning desire to let the man's business plan play out. Well, we gave it 18 months and saw no light at the end of the tunnel.

I wish nothing but the best for the Flex families we left behind. I'm so sorry feel the need to disparage the idea I might care about the future of those still a large part of our life.

Federal Court

Well, as expected, the battles are intense. Laws are being broke.

What will be interesting are the potential lawsuits.

Colleagues predict that warlord19, and any participants using the name, will find themselves outed publically during ensuing litigation. Something similar to the Netjets case.

Sounds like all will be revealed.

More lies from WL

Hey there "Buckaroo".

I hear you've been telling pilots on Yammer and on unsolicited phone calls you and your managers have been making to them about the SLI that, "the Teamsters have historically done SLI by date of hire." Why don't you enlighten us all as to when in the recent past any Teamster pilot seniority list has been integrated by date of hire?

You're not lying again are you? :erm:

Btw we're not your fu@king "buckaroos" you pretentious jackass.

Last edited:
Hey Buckaroos, I?ve missed you almost as bad as you?ve missed mwah, it seems. Just having to work some long days is all?.guess if we had a union we wouldn?t have to work, huh?

HonorStudentHS) deserves a reply to his uh, clever, post.
quote:
WL Wasn't it you that said in cross examination, that you thought it would be insulting to the dog if someone sent dog feces through the us mail to the IBT1108 Office. You are a disgusting person and only a sick mind would think of such a thing. Do you teach the Boys you lead in the scouts to behave in that manner? Disgusting!

HS apparently is a pretty dim bulb, for he starts with telling a LIE, then building his conclusions on top of them. He is apparently lazy, for he COULD do a quick search and discover what was ACTUALLY said. Not the IBT way, is it?

And my favorite person, flex*wife is at it again. All her posturing and avowed ?love for your fellow pilot? is almost too much to bear. You sound like the typical modern liberal who gives lip service to all the ?trendy causes? but who gives nothing to charities or helps with down-and-out folks or gets your hands dirty in any way. I hope you?re not really this way.

But, let?s not digress.

Everyone should have received a ballot by now. The question is IBT or NO IBT. If you want to see where a good chunk of your dues goes every month, simply follow the link Praetorian posted and you can watch such hits as the ?Explosive Video? or the wonderful ?Mobsters Jimmy Hoffa?. You can see first-hand the wonderful characters that take your dues and spend it on themselves and fellow goobers. It?ll warm your cold little hearts.

The best way our FO brothers and sisters can help themselves is to vote NO, get the corrupt IBT off our doorstep, receive wages and benefits equal to Flex starting early next year, and then, after a year, if you feel you?ve been deceived, vote in a respectful union or partner with NJ and form a union of our own?.JUST LIKE NJ DID LONG AGO?..don?t be afraid.
Do yourself a favor guys, and vote your head. There's a lot of you FO guys fed up with the IBT antics you?ve seen over the years and this is the time to send them packing. Do something for yourselves and VOTE NO!
WL

I'm feeling left out, because I wasn't mentioned. Once again, you are avoiding all the hard questions that I am asking... and again losing credibility by the hour. When are you going to answers the hard questions? Most of us are beginning to think you can't or simply won't answer them. (Don't worry WL19 is a FJ management account, we all get it. Don't feel too compelled to reply.)

Last edited:
Arkitec (AKA Cap’n Crunch, I believe), I welcome your lawsuit and my subsequent “outing”…it will reveal how hollow you and your lackey’s truly are.
Meanwhile, for all the folks that haven’t voted yet, you are seeing firsthand an example of how the corrupt IBT tries to demonize and intimidate critics of their regime…it ain’t pretty.
They want you to believe the vote is inevitible for the IBT, and will say anything and demonize anybody they feel is a threat to their take-over.

Don’t be afraid. These bully-boys will bring an atmosphere of laziness, pettiness, and indifference to work which they leave wherever they infest. According to FJPOC postings on Yammer, NJ supports our organizing 100%….I’m sure they will support us 100% with the corrupt IBT voted out and, if needed a year from now, our desire to form an in-house, non-corrupt union. The atmosphere an IBT union brings won’t keep this company competitive very long.

Do something for yourselves and your family today by VOTING NO. I hope none of you reading this had to pick up that trip last Sunday when an FO crew reported fatigued at 0730 their first morning on a peak day….if you did, just expect more of that attitude if you vote yes.

And Cap’n Crunch, again, I encourage you to file that lawsuit as quickly as possible.
WL

A 15 year captain at NJ on the 7/7 schedule will be making 166000 on their small cabin a/c. I seriously doubt KR will EVER pay that!!! Negotiation will only bring us close to parity!

WL,
I hope none of you reading this had to pick up that trip last Sunday when an FO crew reported fatigued at 0730 their first morning on a peak day….if you did, just expect more of that attitude if you vote yes.

Once again you are focusing on only part of the story. What was the reason for the fatigue call? Lack of rest?

WL,
We are still waiting for the copy of the transcripts that proves that you didn't say " that you thought it would be insulting to the dog if someone sent dog feces through the us mail to the IBT1108 Office". Please provide the transcript to prove you are not lying.

Please provide the names of companies in recent history that the 1108 represented that merged lists via DOH. Names of companies and dates please. You have been spouting off about how the SLI is going to be date of hire because you claim its how the 1108 has always done it. Please back up your claim with the companies and dates, otherwise it will just prove you have no credibility.

Warlord, go back a decade. Tell us the name of the Teamster represented pilots who merged using solely date of higher. Spoiler alert! He won't do it! Because he is a liar, and there is no pilot group to name!

Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord19
Arkitec (AKA Cap'n Crunch, I believe), I welcome your lawsuit and my subsequent "outing"it will reveal how hollow you and your lackey's truly are.

And Cap'n Crunch, again, I encourage you to file that lawsuit as quickly as possible.
WL

WL-

Easy- First, your way off on who I am. And not one of these "lackey's". Not that it matters. Second, I never said I was filing suit. That was something those in my field suggested. It really doesn't affect me. Finally, kindly spell my name right.

My peers believe that if you are in fact involved to the extent everyone claims- everything on here and the players can be subpoenaed by a judge if violations of federal laws exist. That's all.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back