• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A challenge to the Flexjet Pilots on the fence or against a union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Arkitec (AKA Cap?n Crunch, I believe), I welcome your lawsuit and my subsequent ?outing??it will reveal how hollow you and your lackey?s truly are.
Meanwhile, for all the folks that haven?t voted yet, you are seeing firsthand an example of how the corrupt IBT tries to demonize and intimidate critics of their regime?it ain?t pretty.
They want you to believe the vote is inevitible for the IBT, and will say anything and demonize anybody they feel is a threat to their take-over.

Don?t be afraid. These bully-boys will bring an atmosphere of laziness, pettiness, and indifference to work which they leave wherever they infest. According to FJPOC postings on Yammer, NJ supports our organizing 100%?.I?m sure they will support us 100% with the corrupt IBT voted out and, if needed a year from now, our desire to form an in-house, non-corrupt union. The atmosphere an IBT union brings won?t keep this company competitive very long.

Do something for yourselves and your family today by VOTING NO. I hope none of you reading this had to pick up that trip last Sunday when an FO crew reported fatigued at 0730 their first morning on a peak day?.if you did, just expect more of that attitude if you vote yes.

And Cap?n Crunch, again, I encourage you to file that lawsuit as quickly as possible.
WL

Still Cherry picking what you choose to reply to, I see. When are you going to answer the hard questions?

How do you reconcile KR's lies?
- I was military trained
- I flew for Northwest Orient
- I was Bill Clinton's personal pilot
- I intend to keep the companies separate
- I didn't know about the STIP
- I will return the 401k match when we recall all the furloughs
- I will always have the highest paid pilots
Go back a decade and point to one single instance where 2 pilot groups were merged via DOH by the IBT, to prove to us that YOU aren't a liar.
Do you think it is fair the way the Large Cabin International Red-Label pilots are being chosen? Why?
Do you have the seniority to hold the new large body aircraft if it were awarded that way?
Why do you believe voting NO will lead to a raise & 401k match on January 1, did you hear that from a reliable source? Who?
Do you agree with KR's overall compensation strategy? Do you even know what it is?
You haven't read your masters book, and you haven't worked for him for very long, so why should your opinion carry any weight compared to hundreds of pilots who have?

Wanting a contract does not make us lazy or petty, and lots of companies are competitive and profitable with a unionized workforce. The atmosphere after the vote is going to depend mostly on how management sets the tone going forward. We all want the company to make money and be a success, and there is no better way to motivate the workforce than to show them management cares about them and respects their choice to unionize, even though they don't agree with it. Negotiating in good faith would be a great place to start. Hopefully KR will be a big enough man to move this company forward, instead of continuing to fight the union at every turn.

Last edited:
Warlord 19,
I'll repost until you answer.

WL,
We are still waiting for the copy of the transcripts that proves that you didn't say " that you thought it would be insulting to the dog if someone sent dog feces through the us mail to the IBT1108 Office". Please provide the transcript to prove you are not lying.

Please provide the names of companies in recent history that the 1108 represented that merged lists via DOH. Names of companies and dates please. You have been spouting off about how the SLI is going to be date of hire because you claim its how the 1108 has always done it. Please back up your claim with the companies and dates, otherwise it will just prove you have no credibility.

Arkitec, I’ll kindly spell your name correctly when your side decides it’s childish to disrespect my company, it’s management, and me, with their various name-calling….OK oh mysterious one?

993- you and your fellow lemmings prove every day(Yammer and VUH) what it will be like if you get in power. Constant, incessant, name calling, intimidation, and lying are the CORE IBT tactics. Posters to these sites claim they want to work with the company, but it is their words and actions that display their true intent.

Paying ANY money to a corrupt organization (that would be your Masters in Ohio who have been AGAIN recommended to be put under FEDERAL WATCH) that uses these tactics in trying to take over a company ) doesn’t make any sense. Let’s bring EVERYBODY’S pay up to scale by VOTING NO. If management then tries to screw us, we can partner with NJ or whatever….don’t keep repeating the LIE that the IBT is the only game in town.

I’ve met quite a few of the FO crews on the road now, and the majority are simply very fine guys/gals. They seem to wish for nothing better than to provide for themselves and their families as best they can. There is, however, a distinct minority that seems to sit around and brag about how they screwed the company doing this or that, how they called in sick or fatigued blah blah….not an atmosphere I care to be associated with. I understand why people call fatigued after 2-3 days of long hours, but not after 8 DAYS off and at 0730 the FIRST DAY ON as happened(apparently) last Sunday. Just “showing the man”, I suppose.

VOTING NO is the first step in getting out this corrupt union. We can go from there. The IBT scare tactics, demonization of management, etc have grown old and flaccid.
DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELVES AND YOUR FAMILIES.
VOTE NO.
WL

Paying ANY money to a corrupt organization (that would be your Masters in Ohio who have been AGAIN recommended to be put under FEDERAL WATCH) that uses these tactics in trying to take over a company ) doesn’t make any sense.

I would rather pay them 22 percent of 1.56 percent of my salary than let a PROVEN (in court no less) liar control 100 percent of my pay without a contract !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Side

Arkitec, I?ll kindly spell your name correctly when your side decides it?s childish to disrespect my company, it?s management, and me, with their various name-calling?.OK oh mysterious one?

Warlord-

The ARCHITECT has not picked a side nor disrespected you.

However, you have come out swinging.

Why is that?

Warlord,
I notice that you refuse to answer my request. Methinks that you cannot provide proof of your accusations and thus you must be the one lying. Please provide the required information. The 1108 has backed up their claims with numerous letters with bountiful facts that back up their claims. It's time for you to show your evidence, unless of course you don't have any and thus you are lying.

Last edited:
WL knows he is being used by KR as a Tool! He calls the teamsters thugs and thief's, but really it was DAC Managment that was found to be in violation of federal law recently, I am very proud that I helped defend the 3 pilots that were illegally fired from the Flexjet Organizing Committee by paying my Union dues, and to think without a Union this rogue Managment would have gotten away with murder. WL and his dog feces fetish, disgusting and pathetic you are!

Quite a few postings to my last post, so I’ll make a little statement and then respond to several of them.

First, I’m not RH, never have been, don’t look like him, etc. I realize your need to focus your hatred, vitriol, and bile on him or someone else in management, but I’m not him…just a simple line-pilot at Flex/DAC for many years that is fed up with your tactics and behavior. I would encourage your lawsuits and “outings” to prove you are liars.

I’ve seen from the beginning how the IBT has tried to infiltrate this company, and it’s disgusting. It uses character assasination, demonization, and the Big Lie as its main weapons against management. It uses faux-respect schemes @VUH and pretty sophisticated psychological tricks (i.e. hot buttons) to manipulate members to do it’s bidding. And it, apparently, works…there’s quite a few of you wanna-be’s, possibly a majority.

The character assasination started with Deanna W, one of our best and well-liked presidents, and hasn’t stopped since. You’ve made prediction after prediction on THIS BOARD about broke airplanes, work-rules violations, rolling rest, etc, etc NONE OF WHICH HAS COME TRUE since we were bought. The ONLY conclusion I come to is this…you LIED ABOUT THESE THINGS, AND YOU’LL LIE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE IN ORDER TO TAKE CONTROL OF THIS COMPANY.

Architect-Why do you post here? if you come on here just to make observations or ponder your navel hair, there are probably better places to post than this.

GC-I’m not trying to silence you Dude….Post on. BTW, was DAC paying you a salary while you”were lining their pockets?” My career has been/continues to be with Flex/DAC, so don’t tell me how I should feel about the IBT.

CA1900-have you ever worked for an IBT-backed carrier? The IBT is unscrupolous, unethical in their business, and corrupt. They’ve been mob-affilliated since Bobby Kennedy went after the first Jimmy Hoffa in the 60’s. They’ve just been recommended to be put back under FEDERAL-SUPERVISION AGAIN. And there’s quite a few bulbs here that gladly GIVE them their dues.

These are my feelings I’ve developed over the past 2 years working under DAC. I’m betting the remainder of my career on the company, NOT the IBT. The IBT declared war
2 years ago, and I’ve chosen to do my share of the fight on this board. I’ll work for partnering with NJ or any other HONEST union, but NOT the IBT.
VOTE NO.
WL

Latest resources

Back