• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A challenge to the Flexjet Pilots on the fence or against a union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WL Wasn't it you that said in cross examination, that you thought it would be insulting to the dog if someone sent dog feces through the us mail to the IBT1108 Office. You are a disgusting person and only a sick mind would think of such a thing. Do you teach the Boys you lead in the scouts to behave in that manner? Disgusting!

Last edited:
Mr. 993
Thanks for wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving?I wish the same to you (and yes, I realize you?re real sincere). Are you deep-frying one of the ole birds this year? It?s different...

Thanks for the advice about deep frying the bird, I might have to give that a try next year.

..You say ?We can see that you have logged in, but?.blah blah?. Did you mean ?I can see? or do you have all your little minions spying for and reporting back to you? Do you spend most of your working hours on this site trying to block opposing opinion? Interesting.
Wonder why you feel that necessary...

I meant anyone who cared to check, No conspiracy here. No, I don't have any minions, but it was unlike you to not respond, so I looked... simple as that.

...Actually, I read your drivel, take a screen pic, then answer off line after thinking about it
and chosing, hopefully, the best response. Do you give any thought to your answers?...

Yes, I give them a little thought, but I do it between the time I type, and hit "Submit Reply"

....You ask if I?ve read ?Management by Trust? and the answer is no. ...

Flex*Wife conveyed my thoughts pretty well on this, but if you haven't worked for the man very long, you haven't even read his book and you still haven't answered how you can reconcile all KR's lies, so how can you in good conscious recommend that anyone give him another year?

...If I?m losing credibility with a union string here, well, that?s life. Did you take a poll or is that just your opinion...

No poll, just my personal opinion, but once again, you haven't worked for the man very long, you haven't even read his book and you still haven't answered how you can reconcile all KR's lies, so how can you in good conscious recommend that anyone give him another year?

You talk about wonderful things like growth, raises, and opportunity, but for pete's sake man, at least have clue about the man's management philosophy before you blindly regurgitate his half-truth marketing hype union-busting B.S., because that's what it is, and if you had read his book, and/or worked for him very long, you would know these things.

To top that off, you are still dodging the question whether or not you would have the seniority to hold the new large body aircraft. If you can honestly say yes, you might gain a shred of credibility, but I doubt you will publicly admit that you don't. Or, even if you will, do you think it is fair the way the Red-Label pilots are being chosen? i.e. Do you honestly believe those pilots really are better, or more experienced than everyone else applying? Because you can't (or won't) answer these simple questions, this is what I meant by you are losing all credibility by the hour, and more hours have passed, so more credibility is lost.

I don't have a psychology degree either, but I think you suffer from "confirmation bias". You won't bother to research both sides of the representation question because you only want to believe the things that confirm your preconceived notions, and what works best for you personally. I think you are also selfishly afraid that having a union will ruin all your future "opportunities". Everyone but a sociopath has a conscious, and one day you are probably going to look yourself in the mirror and wonder WTF was I thinking back in 2015, I should have voted YES to the Representation. Until then, I hope you sleep well.

Last edited:
Oops, after a re-read, I mean "conscience". not "conscious". Maybe I should take a lesson from WL and write my responses offline.

WL;
"YOU WILL HAVE ACHIEVED PARITY WITH FLEX IN JANUARY BY VOTING NO AND BE PAID MARKET WAGES."

Earlier the claim was "the day after". What will be the excuse be after we vote YES? I have heard so many empty promises, it is hard to keep track.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

What happened to Warlord19? Come on back WL, you were doing such a great job helping me keep this thread bumped to the top. I guess the questions are getting too tough, and it's hard to keep dodging them, huh?

Hey Buckaroos, I’ve missed you almost as bad as you’ve missed mwah, it seems. Just having to work some long days is all….guess if we had a union we wouldn’t have to work, huh?

HonorStudentHS) deserves a reply to his uh, clever, post.
quote:
WL Wasn't it you that said in cross examination, that you thought it would be insulting to the dog if someone sent dog feces through the us mail to the IBT1108 Office. You are a disgusting person and only a sick mind would think of such a thing. Do you teach the Boys you lead in the scouts to behave in that manner? Disgusting!

HS apparently is a pretty dim bulb, for he starts with telling a LIE, then building his conclusions on top of them. He is apparently lazy, for he COULD do a quick search and discover what was ACTUALLY said. Not the IBT way, is it?

And my favorite person, flex*wife is at it again. All her posturing and avowed “love for your fellow pilot” is almost too much to bear. You sound like the typical modern liberal who gives lip service to all the “trendy causes” but who gives nothing to charities or helps with down-and-out folks or gets your hands dirty in any way. I hope you’re not really this way.

But, let’s not digress.

Everyone should have received a ballot by now. The question is IBT or NO IBT. If you want to see where a good chunk of your dues goes every month, simply follow the link Praetorian posted and you can watch such hits as the “Explosive Video” or the wonderful “Mobsters Jimmy Hoffa”. You can see first-hand the wonderful characters that take your dues and spend it on themselves and fellow goobers. It’ll warm your cold little hearts.

The best way our FO brothers and sisters can help themselves is to vote NO, get the corrupt IBT off our doorstep, receive wages and benefits equal to Flex starting early next year, and then, after a year, if you feel you’ve been deceived, vote in a respectful union or partner with NJ and form a union of our own….JUST LIKE NJ DID LONG AGO…..don’t be afraid.
Do yourself a favor guys, and vote your head. There's a lot of you FO guys fed up with the IBT antics you’ve seen over the years and this is the time to send them packing. Do something for yourselves and VOTE NO!
WL

The only lies being espoused are those coming from Managment and you know it WL, because you are personally participating in them, you know what you said. You are truly pathetic!

HS apparently is a pretty dim bulb, for he starts with telling a LIE, then building his conclusions on top of them. He is apparently lazy, for he COULD do a quick search and discover what was ACTUALLY said. Not the IBT way, is it?

WL, according to the people who attended the hearing you did in fact say the above about the dog feces. If you have a copy of the transcript that shows otherwise please produce it.

Latest resources

Back