• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A challenge to the Flexjet Pilots on the fence or against a union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh Mysterious One, did you not even read my post above your latest one? I have voted, and that's all you need to know.
WL

Change Authors Now

Oh Mysterious One, did you not even read my post above your latest one? I have voted, and that's all you need to know.
WL

Right.

You're not very good at this. Bring back one of the other writers. It was much less boring.

Architect likes "Mysterious One."

I sure don't want to bore you OMO. You can call me RH or KR if you like cause you've become my absolute favorite on this here board.
Regards,
WL

This management has already shown their true colors. Out one side of his mouth Handschuch said it would be "unfair for one transfer to upgrade before all of you [Flexjet pilots]." Out of the other side of his mouth: "this is an opportunity for Flight Options pilots to further their career". There has been so many chances given, and they have taken every time.

I didn't realize what you were telling us until I heard something on the road. Telling the Options pilots that transferred to Flex they had an opportunity to further their career has turned out to be nothing more than another smoke and mirrors illusion for most of the transfers. One of my friends that transferred asked about returning to Options after his PLOA. No answer yet, but he has the feeling he has been duped again.

ghost64: You don’t have to make any predictions…inner animosity has been here for 2 years+, ever since the uncivil and bully-boy IBT wannabes started attacking our well-liked CEO Deanna and anyone who questions their tactics or motives. If it passes, you’ll have half the pilots trying to do their best in spite of IBT attitudes…if the vote is NO, then hopefully we’ll have most all pilots doing their job unfettered by the horrible drag a union such as the IBT throws on a company they infest.

You NJ folks finally figured out the IBT is corrupt and cynical and in it for themselves only, and overwhelmingly threw them out and formed your own union. We can do the same (form an in-house union if need be), with a little will-power that our FPAC seems to lack. NJ’s is going overboard in their propaganda effort to influence a Yes vote…NetJetter’ s realize if we get yolked with the IBT, THEY (NJ) wins a huge victory as we start our race to the bottom.

GC: Nobody at FLEX has balked at a fight…the anti-IBT forces know what a drag the IBT brings to any company it infests, and FIGHTS like mad to keep this uncivil POS away from our doors. We haven’t been presented with any choice other than this corrupt, uncivil POS the IBT. NJ finally figured out their true nature and threw them out on their ear. Hopefully a majority of us will do the same.

The rest of your post is pure FUD.

VOTE NO!!!!
WL

VOTE YES!!! The IBT is our only choice to counter the deception. The transfer pilots that went to Flex are finding out how this company acts when they are not held accountable for their half-truths.

ghost64: You don?t have to make any predictions?inner animosity has been here for 2 years+, ever since the uncivil and bully-boy IBT wannabes started attacking our well-liked CEO Deanna and anyone who questions their tactics or motives. If it passes, you?ll have half the pilots trying to do their best in spite of IBT attitudes?if the vote is NO, then hopefully we?ll have most all pilots doing their job unfettered by the horrible drag a union such as the IBT throws on a company they infest.

You NJ folks finally figured out the IBT is corrupt and cynical and in it for themselves only, and overwhelmingly threw them out and formed your own union. We can do the same (form an in-house union if need be), with a little will-power that our FPAC seems to lack. NJ?s is going overboard in their propaganda effort to influence a Yes vote?NetJetter? s realize if we get yolked with the IBT, THEY (NJ) wins a huge victory as we start our race to the bottom.

GC: Nobody at FLEX has balked at a fight?the anti-IBT forces know what a drag the IBT brings to any company it infests, and FIGHTS like mad to keep this uncivil POS away from our doors. We haven?t been presented with any choice other than this corrupt, uncivil POS the IBT. NJ finally figured out their true nature and threw them out on their ear. Hopefully a majority of us will do the same.

The rest of your post is pure FUD.

VOTE NO!!!!
WL

Phil Delis, give it up all ready. We all know you have a hatred for the IBT. This is obvious that it is you using this account now, with your cut and paste on multiple threads. The lies that you spew, how many times can anyone and even NJASAP tell you exactly the reason why they broke away from the Teamsters. And they aren't fully broken away from them anyways. Pedro has been to DC on many trips, and yes, he went into the IBT building and had meetings with the IBT. The backend support from the IBT is still there for NJASAP. Your lies, your hatred, is just down right f***ing annoying at this point. You are a complete loser, a broke man, and worthless pilot. I sure hope that you don't bring NJ's TA into a bank and get a mortgage for a house you can't afford, by showing them the payscale and telling them this is what you will be making shortly. Just like you did back in when they signed their contract before. What stupid bank would accept a payscale from another company with you selling them that our union is going to get the same payscale from our broke dic* company at the time.

Latest resources

Back