• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A breach of ethics at PinnaColaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One thing is for certain-if you stay at Pinnacle, you had better hope this new CEO is a awesome businessman and leader.
Yeah right. Our new contractual provisions regarding the realignments will probably be enough to bankrupt this company. Do you have any idea how much extravagant $ is about to be spent on the pilots?

yeah I know. I do not know what is on the unions mind by not allowing some concessions. I asked that in recurrent and not much was said about giving the company a break. But I must say, I have heard that part of the merger deal might have included Delta footing the bill on merger costs. I am not sure though.

Well, maybe the union offered to split the savings and the company didn't want to do that like our last MCB attempt.

Well, maybe the union offered to split the savings and the company didn't want to do that like our last MCB attempt.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Delta is already helping with the costs.... God forbid the company try to make it's employees happier. Eric W. and Barb S. got a promotion to V.P. for a reason, it wasn't to make the employees happy.

Latest resources

Back