• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soo you're telling me that since it was a missle then that somewhere out there there is a missing AA 757?

Boy, American Airlines has gotta be pissed someone jacked their plane and hasn't given it back.

Dont get me wrong, I dont buy the BS. I would just like to think that there would be a more clear, to the point answer from DC. I would have thought that they would have released a video that closed the doors on the debate. I DO think that flight 77 went down, I just think the video released was a piss poor attempt to proove some folks wrong.

Maybe there IS NO clear video? Just a radical, yet simple concept.
or maybe I am part of the conspiracy! Shhhhhh!

Agreed

or what if it never happened and everyone in the world is messing with you, kinda like The Truman Show

I dunno..That little bit of a white shape in the one frame prior to the explosion does look a bit small to be a 757..However I do know that at certain angles objects moving at a high velocity do have an optical illusion of appearing smaller then they actually are..Like the illusion in your passenger side mirror on your car, thats the reason for the 'objects are closer then they appear' printed on those mirrors..I remember seeing a video not too long ago that demonstrated a fighter jet on a skid being crashed into a wall(at 560MPH!:eek:) to test the walls strength, and the only thing that remained of the jet were the wingtips that were the only part of the plane not to strike the wall.It was a test of the material to protect nuclear power plants..I dont support any 'conspiracy' theory but IMHO the video doesnt prove or disprove anything other then showing the obvious that the Pentagon was indeed struck by something..I think the only way the conspiracy peeps will be convinced is if they were to locate a non blurry, high speed, video that clearly shows 'American Airlines' on the fuselage along with the double A insignia on the tail hitting the Pentagon..Aint gonna happen..So we will just have to nod our heads and politely say 'thats nice' when these peeps start spewing their conspiracy junk.

You can believe the governments theory, you can believe your own theroy, or some other theory! Right now you still have that right maybe?

Keep in mind what these security cameras are for. They are only there to record vehicles entering that security point, so any distance beyond that is going to look real bad. In the full video it shows a police car going through and the framerate is so bad on the camera the car goes through in 3 frames. Imagine what a plane in the distant background going 340 mph is going to look like.

I would like to take this opportunity refute the video show at http://WWW.pentagonstrike.co.UK/flash.htm#Main. The video contained within this link is a lie. The people behind this video, for some reason only known to them, have altered still pictures and shown the strike area AFTER the wreckage of American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, had for the most part been removed from the exterior of the building.

As some you may know I have attended and graduated from the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) Aircraft Accident Investigators Schools I and II. I have been trained to detect aircraft parts and remains of aircraft (and sadly to say human remains) from other debris at an accident site. I have been trained to do this either on site or from video/still photos of an accident site. On September 11 in the afternoon while watching live TV feeds from the Pentagon site I could observe the remains of a large aircraft at the front of the impact site. Obviously I could not determine the type of aircraft or the airline it belonged to, however, when it was reported to be American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, I had no reason not to believe that the remains were in fact that of a 757.

Now, before I continue I would like to ask all of you a couple of simple questions.

1. I am sure we all remember the horrifying footage of the two airliners hitting the World Trade Center Buildings. Now let me ask you this, where is the wreckage of those aircraft? We all saw the airliners hit the buildings, there is no doubt of that. So where are the remains of these two airliners?

Alright, I’ll answer my own question. All of the parts of the airliners were there. The impact was so catastrophically severe that the airplanes literally disintegrated. What few intact pieces that remained were for all intents and proposes unrecognizable.

Therefore, why would the results of the American Boeing 757 slamming into the Pentagon at over 500 miles per hour be any different?

2. Assuming that these purveyors of falsehood about 9/11 are telling truth, which they are not, and no aircraft actually hit the Pentagon, I would ask you to consider the following.

Where are the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 77? Where is American Airlines Boeing 757-223, N644AA, SN 24602/365

The people that made this video can’t answer that question and still maintain that no airplane hit the Pentagon. Because the truth is that the crew and passengers died and the 757 was destroyed when it slammed into the Pentagon at over 500 miles per hour.

There was wreckage of American Airlines Flight 77 inside of the Pentagon, there were over 100 documented witnesses that have testified seeing a large silver airplane fly into the Pentagon and explode.

Unfortunately there are more conspiracy theory links in the cyber world than there are of the truth. Therefore I request that you please go to the following web-site and please read narrative and view the pictures contained within.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Please view the above and make up your own mind.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
Someday the guvmnt will tell us who shot JFK, where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, who was really behind the 9/11 attacks and what really hit the Pentagon. Of course, when that day comes, we will all have died from old age and Walt Disney will be un-frozen. Oh, on that day, the UFOs will drop Elvis off at Graceland.

Latest resources

Back