9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't look like any airliner to me.

Seems to me the white house would actually address this conspiracy because it's looking more and more legitimate every day.

g

That aircraft didn't at all resemble a 757. What is with all the ripples on top of the object? 757's don't have those.

I'm supposed to tell you guys that it's a 757. Don't be crazy and mention possibilities that have not been officially endorsed by the government. You should trust your government. They are looking out for America's best interests, and would never purposely deceive the public.

I too was hoping this would clarify things, put the conspiricies to rest. Instead, it makes me wonder myself. The image/video is so blurry, it's hard to make out what is visible for one frame. It's so low, and so small. I wish they one day would release the others videos they must have of this thing.

Memo to Ralph H. in CIA propoganda wing - "Ralph you MORON. You were supposed to create a CG film of a 757 hitting the pentagon. Since WE are trying to cover up our evil act, couldn't you have done a better job?"

You guys have caught us. We're going to beat and arrest the guy we hired to make this movie. He was supposed to CG in a 757, but did a poor job. After we beat and arrest him, he's going into the same secret underground Gulag with the passengers and crew of AA flight 77.

Sheesh, think about it. If it's a Gov't coverup, don't you think they'd produce a video that is clear as a bell and unmistakably an AA 757? Where are the people on 77? With the "gray" from Roswell in a secret camp in Nevada? get over it. There's no coverup. Bad guys from Islamic countries crashed the plane. The film happens to be grainy. How many of you guys have been to a high-energy crash sight? There's almost no wreckage. It's shredded into tiny pieces.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Gorilla said:
Memo to Ralph H. in CIA propoganda wing - "Ralph you MORON. You were supposed to create a CG film of a 757 hitting the pentagon. Since WE are trying to cover up our evil act, couldn't you have done a better job?"

You guys have caught us. We're going to beat and arrest the guy we hired to make this movie. He was supposed to CG in a 757, but did a poor job. After we beat and arrest him, he's going into the same secret underground Gulag with the passengers and crew of AA flight 77.

Sheesh, think about it. If it's a Gov't coverup, don't you think they'd produce a video that is clear as a bell and unmistakably an AA 757? Where are the people on 77? With the "gray" from Roswell in a secret camp in Nevada? get over it. There's no coverup. Bad guys from Islamic countries crashed the plane. The film happens to be grainy. How many of you guys have been to a high-energy crash sight? There's almost no wreckage. It's shredded into tiny pieces.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Ok, well if that was the case, why not release the video from the Gas station with the rolling video tape that would clearly show a 757 hitting the pentagon, or the security tape from the Sharaton or DOT cams that would also CLEARLY show a 757 hitting the pentagon. I dont know what happened but if they have more video that would obvioulsy clear up the questions, why not show that? Either the other video does not exist..which would be hard to believe since there is tape from a hotel, gas station and 4 DOT cams in VA all pointing at the direction of the pentagon, which employees have claimed to see and were shocked by, or they are hiding somthing. This tape just brings up more questions and does not help clear it up at all.

I don't recall, but did they ever have any witnesses to the 757 flying over the highways? Or did they disappear like the other videos no one ever saw? That blur doesn't look anything like a 75 to me either.

Longhorn said:
Ok, well if that was the case, why not release the video from the Gas station with the rolling video tape that would clearly show a 757 hitting the pentagon, or the security tape from the Sharaton or DOT cams that would also CLEARLY show a 757 hitting the pentagon. I dont know what happened but if they have more video that would obvioulsy clear up the questions, why not show that? Either the other video does not exist..which would be hard to believe since there is tape from a hotel, gas station and 4 DOT cams in VA all pointing at the direction of the pentagon, which employees have claimed to see and were shocked by, or they are hiding somthing. This tape just brings up more questions and does not help clear it up at all.

Your logic works both ways - if it is a missile, why aren't hundreds of people coming forward and saying "Hey! I saw a missile fly over!" Did a secret response team rush simultaneously to all these film sources, confiscate the films, then drug or kidnap anyone who saw a missile? Cruise missiles are like airplanes. They fly over, then go boom. I guess the gov't sprayed special chemtrails that day over D.C. to make everyone hallucinate or forget.

On the same day, three other passenger jets were used by terrorists. Is the claim now made that those jets were commanded by secret robots, or U.S. suicide commandos? If so, why use a missile on the Pentagon? Or were the jets filmed hitting the towers actually cruise missiles? Maybe they chemtrailed NYC too, before igniting the explosives to bring the towers down.

:erm: :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back