Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AirBadger said:

And this will tell us what exactly?

Hopefully it'll debunk all the crackpot theories about how 9/11 was all a hoax by the government to kill their own people, and used only to perpetuate an oil war against an "intelligent, elusive, and nearly invisible" enemy.

DJRobbioRobbio said:
Hopefully it'll debunk all the crackpot theories about how 9/11 was all a hoax by the government to kill their own people, and used only to perpetuate an oil war against an "intelligent, elusive, and nearly invisible" enemy.

Of course not the argument will be it took this long for the government to finally make a convincing fake.

I dont know about anyone else but I cant seem to connect to that site right now. Anyway, Im happy to see that there is another angle to the attacks on the Pentagon and I really hope it shuts those disbelieving hippies up...

DJRobbioRobbio said:
And this will tell us what exactly?

Even if it proves their theories wrong, they'll smoke some weed and come up with another ridiculous theory....or try to agrue that the newly released video was doctored by the gov.

Or it will help prove nothing but raise more questions!! Where are the other tapes of cameras littered around DC? Back to the bong I guess...why is the grass so green though in front of the Pentegon after the crash?

This is the same tape thats been on the internet for years. All we see is an explosion, not even an airplane I don't think.

How can it be "realeased" if it's been on the internet for years? Is this the same video we're talking about here?

UA-RESURRECTED said:
How can it be "realeased" if it's been on the internet for years? Is this the same video we're talking about here?
I'm pretty sure. You see the blurred white object in one frame, right?

Latest resources

Back