• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there are many unanswered questions, and this puts the theories to rest just like the JFK assasination tape put those theories to rest...

some people are too scared to think for themselves

big_al said:
there are many unanswered questions, and this puts the theories to rest just like the JFK assasination tape put those theories to rest...

some people are too scared to think for themselves

What video are you talking about, because this "new" one is the "old" one.

it still doesnt look like a large passenger jet. i know there was that thread a while back about how its all a conspiracy and it was really a missile. i dont buy that theory but im just curious as to why the plane looks so small.

Watch the second video, the one underneath the first one. When you get to about 20 seconds, start hitting pause every sec. so that you are on pause at exactly 24 secs into the video. That sure isn't a 757, but it sure as hell looks like some kinda missile. Anybody else see this?

Didn't they find some 757 wreckage in the field? And the fact that there wasn't as much wreckage as a "normal" crash site was because of the high speed impact?

In my opinion, that does not look anything like an aircraft

This is extremely frustrating to me. I was sitting here today thinking they would release a video that would shut up all of the skeptics and conspiracy nut jobs but here I am being turned into a skeptic myself because I do not see an American 757 in that video.

AirBadger said:
I was sitting here today thinking they would release a video that would shut up all of the skeptics and conspiracy nut jobs but here I am being turned into a skeptic myself because I do not see an American 757 in that video.

Exactly! I was hoping that this new video would provide evidence beyond any doubt that it was a 757, yet it just raises more questions in my mind, and the skeptics alike.

-It appears to almost bounce off the lawn just before impact, yet in all the pictures taken just after, the lawn is still green and no skid marks.

-I find it very hard to believe that in the entire Northern VA/DC area that these cameras at the Pentagon are the only ones to capture this "object" just either flying low or crossing 395. And indeed just after the incident, the FBI showed up at a hotel and a gas station to confiscate their surveilance tapes.

If the government has nothing to hide, why can't they simply release the other tapes instead of just releasing a few more frames of grainy footage?

I'm not a conspiricy theorist or anything like that, but these are just blatently obvious observations that I've and indeed many other have made in the years since 9-11

does anyone have a link to that conspiracy video that was in the non-aviation chat. it seems that thread isnt there any more

Latest resources

Back