• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bush and the guv'mt are behind the entire thing. The conspiracy theorists have a very solid arguement. The government attacked its own citizens to fuel blind rage and make excuses to go to war. Why war? Military suppliers and contractors make big bucks during war, and there are kickbacks to the politicians and plenty of high-paying jobs for military and gov'mnt retirees. Can't find Bin Laden? No problem, lets invade Iraq. No WMD's in Iraq? Ok, better take on Iran next. War is big business, its all about $$.

con-pilot said:
I would like to take this opportunity refute the video show at http://WWW.pentagonstrike.co.UK/flash.htm#Main. The video contained within this link is a lie. The people behind this video, for some reason only known to them, have altered still pictures and shown the strike area AFTER the wreckage of American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, had for the most part been removed from the exterior of the building.

Unfortunately there are more conspiracy theory links in the cyber world than there are of the truth. Therefore I request that you please go to the following web-site and please read narrative and view the pictures contained within.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Thanks for that website. I liked the first one because of the music and flashy apperarance, so I'm tempted to believe its message, despite its lack of evidence, and obvious attempts at trickery.
On the other hand, the link you provided shows nice clear photos that make sense, a logical, clear indication of what really happened. Thusly, I am tempted not to believe it.

Here's a question: What is the diameter of a 757 fuselage, and what is the diamter of the hole?
I can see it possible for a plane to go through all those walls at high speed. I've seen a piece of straw accelerated to go through a 2x4 board. I'm not a big fan of these "vaporized" or disintegration theories. Matter does not just disappear. It might change shape, but doesn't disappear. Luckily the pictures in that link show some recognizable big parts, like the gear.

I'm sure some parts were found of the WTC planes. Those blackboxes survived.

Con-Pilot, thanks for taking the time to post the excellent info. As you can see, it doesn't seem to help. I have real trouble understanding the mindset of the conspiracy folk. I guess it's more exciting to believe it's a John Grisham-style thriller, with trenchcoats and dark secrets.

Will someone please address this: Given infinite government funding, and nearly 5 years, IF it was a conspiracy, why hasn't the Gov't produced a beautiful "video" of the 757 impacting the P'gon? If they can make dinosaurs come to life for a FEDEX commercial, I'm sure they could whip together a grainy CG vid with a distinctive AA 757 in there somewhere.

You know, I truly have a problem with conspirancy theroists. They disgrace the memories of the people that actually died, rescued, and lost loved ones.

I once was told that men never walked on the moon. How could they have because the rover's dust that was kicked up fell right back down on the surface like a 4+4 in the dunes of Arizona.

Conspericy is usually drawn from the minds of the un-educated, people that just don't understand how things work or are too lazy to do research.

I don't know much about alot of subjects, and would never pretend to. Listen to the experts and research the facts. A good start would be post #39

Last edited:
Bjammin said:
You know, I truly have a problem with conspirancy theroists. They disgrace the memories of the people that actually died, rescued, and lost loved ones.

I once was told that men never walked on the moon. How could they have because the rover's dust that was kicked up fell right back down on the surface like a 4+4 in the dunes of Arizona.

Conspericy is usually drawn from the minds of the un-educated, people that just don't understand how things work or are too lazy to do research.

I don't know much about alot of subjects, and would never pretend to. Listen to the experts and research the facts. A good start would be post #39

Yo, dawg, you honor their memories by finding out what really happened. How do you know that post #39 isnt crap....how do you know who to believe?

It is more believable that the lunar landing was faked. The technology was pretty limited back then, it seems highly unlikely that the lunar landing would have worked.

The government controls us with lies. The liars are the elite and have been ever since this country was founded.....the founding fathers were all Freemasons....Bush and Clinton were Skulls.......the Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys....they are all a part of it.

Bjammin said:

your knee jerk reactions and strawman insults would make the founding fathers, and accountability, surrender.

As the poster said above, you dont honor their memories by refusing to ask questions and hold people accountable, even if no conspiracy is true, the incompetence of the administration and government is what allowed the attacks to take place, whether you believe the govnt had something to do with it or not. Have you read the 9-11 report? (what wasnt blacked out by the bush administration, that is)

"conspericy" (hahaha) is drawn from the minds of uneducated people? heres a hint, when you want to insult somebodies intelligence, at least do a spellcheck. Secondly, theories are actually alive and well in the minds of educated and intelligent people with imagination, a desire to think on their own, and to not believe everything they see.

let me guess, I bet you think Reagan and Nixon were not part of the massive conspericies of their time?

Yo dawg, I'M PART OF THE GOVERNMENT! I've been in the military for over 18 years and have seen many people do very heroic things that then get poo poo'ed by poeple that have absolutly NO CLUE!!! Don't talk to me about how to honor someone until one of your friends crashed and burned in defence of OUR country.

You want to find out the truth about something to honor someone death. Go research it yourself, get FACTS then present them AFTER you feel you have done EVERYTHING you can to PROVE yourself.

If you're not willing to do that, then KEEP IT SHUT!

Last edited:
con-pilot said:
... I have been trained to do this either on site or from video/still photos of an accident site....
...Therefore I request that you please go to the following web-site and please read narrative and view the pictures contained within.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Ok. Let me point you to picture 8 from the top. It shows a gaping hole, and unless the Pentagon has a parking lot inside the building, I think I'm safe to assume that the picture was taken outside, given the "No Parking At Any Time" sign. I'm assuming you will say that is where the fuselage entered, right?

Let me ask you this:
1. Where is the "outline" of the wings/engine/tail? If they sheared off before entry, why were they not found outside?
2. Wouldn't the heat from the impact have at least had *some* impact on that "No Parking" sign? I mean, it obliterated a 757, right?

For the record, I really don't know what to believe. I *do* know that, in my opinion, the conspiracy theorists have asked some very poignant questions.
Wouldn't these be two of them? Looking forward to a reply.

Last edited:
That picture was from the inside out. Again, do a little research.

Latest resources

Back