• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

767 drivers... here's a rare pic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
looks like the Hydraulic panel as well as the pneumatics and the APU panel is there as well.. wonder what it looks like over the FO's head? Must have been an easy job!

That is what I love about the 757/767. I flip three or four switches and the old fart does the rest.

Yes, a few 767s DID have an F/E panel.

Ansett Airlines (Australia) first 767s had to have an F/E per their union. That's what I call good leverage!

http://webpages.charter.net/flyian/757-767/fe.htm

Interesting historical bit... I would beg to differ about leverage. They went under years ago, so all the supposed leverage in this case is and was worthless. Leverage by our unions is needed, but too much of it can also be very bad. I am sure I don't need to cite all the historical references or 'Hard Landing'...

It looks like almost everything from the overhead panel is on there. However, some of the stuff from the current P61 panel are not. It also looks like the TMC panel is there too.

BTW, the 767 was designed to use all round dials as an option. New fangled glass cockpits and all.

That is what I love about the 757/767. I flip three or four switches and the old fart does the rest.

What airline do you fly it for? At CAL, the FO does just about everything on the overhead and the CA does nothing.
IAHERJ

Latest resources

Back