Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really???

WHERE???????

Did you guys notice that B19 just posted flamebait and hasn't posted since... I personally think its all BS. That sucks for the Cessna folks though!

I don't know man, reading the article I posted-

"Fractional ownership company NetJets, a major Cessna customer, deferred a "significant number" of planes scheduled for delivery this year, Pelton said",

and we're parking the older Ultras, getting a little nervous here. Time will tell I guess

Did you guys notice that B19 just posted flamebait and hasn't posted since... I personally think its all BS. That sucks for the Cessna folks though!

Not BS... first, note that I rarely start threads and I never post rumors. This came from a BH consultant that works in the arena of NJ, FSI and the two aviation insurance companies. It seemed too important to ignore, came from a person I consider a credible enough source to wonder if anybody else had heard anything of it. That's all, and wondering how true it was. This was new as of yesterday morning.

No kidding. I think B19 is "Jack Pelton" in the above article spreading rumors.

Sorry to hear about the Cessna workers. It is not unusual (even though it sucks) that when ever a downturn the aircraft builders always lay off in the hundreds..then when it picks up they hire them all back. Boeing does this ALL the time. Makes the job almost seasonal. But, it stinks. I hope it is a short layoff for each of them.

As for NJ parking planes, I doubt it since we do not own any of them. The ONLY way to park a plane is to exhaust the plane of its owners. By selling the share or the owner foreclosing on it. We have had a few shares bought or given back but I heard it was about 4 planes worth. Planes sitting around do not mean a thing in this business. It means the owners are just not flying. They are still being managed and still "owned" by someone. We are not a charter or an airline. We do not have to keep them moving.

We need to have the faith and support of our management and RTS in steering us through this rough time. It does not seem too slow after mid Jan with more than 18 days a month at 400+ flts a day and a lot of 500+.

So, why start, spread, or discuss a "rumor". It is like worring about when you are going to die. Until it happens, enjoy life and work hard at your job. Because you can't do anything about either. :)

Last edited:
I know the truth, but I won;t comment about internal company business on a public message board.

sorry b19....you;ll have to wait for the AIN article

Not BS... first, note that I rarely start threads and I never post rumors. This came from a BH consultant that works in the arena of NJ, FSI and the two aviation insurance companies. It seemed too important to ignore, came from a person I consider a credible enough source to wonder if anybody else had heard anything of it. That's all, and wondering how true it was. This was new as of yesterday morning.

Did you ever work for Pan Am or US Airways in Maintenance or Operations?

I know the truth, but I won;t comment about internal company business on a public message board.

sorry b19....you;ll have to wait for the AIN article

Then maybe you should have refrained from posting. What is the point if you are not going to say anything.....just trying to rub it in?

Latest resources

Back