• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5 frontier airbuses going to mke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah...stop wasting your precious what? three days off? Anyhow, thanks for buying my company...so i can continue to work my 3 on 5 off schedule.

Dang, i feel sorry for you this month...you got one of those crappy schedules huh. You are working too much.:p Next month you need to try harder to get a better schedule.

Get used to this Quote from me "Gear up".

And as for the flat out lies....lol your such a tool. I've PROVEN the facts, you just continue to spew and take out of contex what I was saying. But trying to explain facts to someone who is clearly retarded as you is jsut a waste of my time off.
Not gonna happen, you can look in the door if you want to though on your way to the back of the bus.

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

CYA

Sorry but I sit in the Left seat.(but you knew that)

He's not implying that you are an FO. No one would dare steal your thunder as being the "Captain". He was just pointing out that you make FO wages, which is an accurate statement.

He's not implying that you are an FO. No one would dare steal your thunder as being the "Captain". He was just pointing out that you make FO wages, which is an accurate statement.

I bet his FO bangs him up the butt on those long overnights while playing the Bedford/IBT game. The FO is Bedford, in case you don't know.

I bet his FO bangs him up the butt on those long overnights while playing the Bedford/IBT game. The FO is Bedford, in case you don't know.

Hey now! BB is a man of god! We are all made in likeness of GOD. Be nice :)

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

CYA

I bet you have to much time on your hands and you miss all those male FA's who used to a$$ rape you on overnights, now you are stuck at home in a sexless marriage because you refuse to come out of the closet. Don't you have some unemployment papers to fill out or something?

Latest resources

Back