• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5 frontier airbuses going to mke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also would like to know what is wrong with $643? Everyone sits on here and beotches about how low fares are killing every airline, but when it comes to riding on 3 different planes between 3 different cities we complain and moan about a price that is actually respectable. So here ya go, finally a price that actually may pay for the flight itself versus us complaining about how a $79 RT between PHX-and CLE can't pay the bills on our respective airlines. Hmmmmmmm....:cool:

There's nothing wrong with it, but every other airline is cheaper. The others prices were between $409-$560, and the longest travel time was 6.5 hours. Just doesn't make sense. Usually, the quicker easier option is the most expensive.

Dammit, sorry I'm late guys I was busy serving cookies on my $653 Scab flight. Mmmm Mmmm good! Hey Citation I'm in Mke right now, come on down and see me if you can borrow the car from your dad.

enjoy MKE. enjoy the food stamps you'll need with your FO wages.

enjoy MKE. enjoy the food stamps you'll need with your FO wages.

Sorry but I sit in the Left seat.(but you knew that)
Had one of your guys on the JS yesterday to MCO and boy was he clueless. Sad that BB was bringing back the 80's until the F9 deal was closed(ha ha)...also said that the 170's were a direct replacement for the lost md-80 airframes.(really??) He also said that we've been flying for YX for 2+ years. What is your union feeding you guys over there?

It's funny how he said he wanted to take my seat on the 190 in Mke because the 717's are going away. I told him he could have it if his senority allows him to hold it when, if, he comes over.

Last edited:
Had one of your guys on the JS yesterday to MCO and boy was he clueless. Sad that BB was bringing back the 80's until the F9 deal was closed(ha ha)...also said that the 170's were a direct replacement for the lost md-80 airframes.(really??) He also said that we've been flying for YX for 2+ years. What is your union feeding you guys over there?

It's funny how he said he wanted to take my seat on the 190 in Mke because the 717's are going away. I told him he could have it if his senority allows him to hold it when, if, he comes over.

Wow. A regional jet captain. I am grateful to be graced by your presence on this website.

Ca of a 100 seat passener airplane making $15 grand UNDER 6 figures. Wowsers. What did a DC-9-10 TWA/NWA/Insert any Airline into here CA make in 1970? (and that was a what 65 seater)....

Wow.

Ca of a 100 seat passener airplane making $15 grand UNDER 6 figures. Wowsers. What did a DC-9-10 TWA/NWA/Insert any Airline into here CA make in 1970? (and that was a what 65 seater)....

Wow.

Actually I made 15K less than 100K on a 50 seater, quit mixing up facts. I don't hear you bitching about USair's pay scale, or Jetblue's(up until June) on the same A/C. You sound just as clueless as my jumpseater.

Get back to pulling gear time builder.

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

CYA

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back