• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5 frontier airbuses going to mke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm confused. So are these buses going to be repainted in Midwest colors? If so, further violation of our CBA. If not, F9 is simply doing the dirty work that RAH started.

This is going to start to get confusing for the customers. Republic bought Midwest and they have replaced Midwest airplanes with Republic airplanes painted like Midwest airplanes and now are replacing those with Frontier airplanes and they are replacing Frontier airplanes in DEN with Republic airplanes painted like Midwest airplanes. What was the point of buying known brands in both MKE and DEN only to put airplanes with another brand in the markets? Sooner or later they are going to have to pick one brand and stick with it if they want to have any kind of coordinated marketing plan and build/maintain brand loyalty.

My suspicion is all of this flying will be under one brand eventually. My guess is Frontier, but that's just a guess. For right now the Midwest and Frontier aircraft are going to remain in their current paint jobs.

Only the cookies will be the "midwest brand", and I'm sure with time they will go away just like the lemons did over at WN. I still don't understand how they can save that much money by just getting rid of lemons! But hey, "IT'S ON"

In the end it will not matter, SWA will clean house.

I'm confused. So are these buses going to be repainted in Midwest colors? If so, further violation of our CBA. If not, F9 is simply doing the dirty work that RAH started.

I feel very bad for you and your former colleagues. You might as well just accept the fact that your job is gone and you probably will never get recalled to anything other than a $37/hour first officer job flying a 190. If you're lucky, you might top out at about $50/hour (I'm guessing that will be the new f/o max when a new contract is signed). It sucks big time, but the Republic pilots really don't care what you think. The Frontier pilots don't care either as long as they keep their jobs. In the end, I think they will end up like you. They just don't know it yet. Everyone is out for themselves so we are taken down one at a time. It's easy for the Republic pilots to buy into this merger since they have virtually nothing to lose and everything to gain. An arbitrator found that your CBA is not being violated in the courts' eyes. That same arbitrator recently refused to reopen the case. Everything is working against the Midwest pilots and no one cares because it is not them. Let this show you the true colors of your fellow aviators from all airlines. We will all step on you if it benefits us.

Unfortunately.....

I feel very bad for you and your former colleagues. You might as well just accept the fact that your job is gone and you probably will never get recalled to anything other than a $37/hour first officer job flying a 190. If you're lucky, you might top out at about $50/hour (I'm guessing that will be the new f/o max when a new contract is signed). It sucks big time, but the Republic pilots really don't care what you think. The Frontier pilots don't care either as long as they keep their jobs. In the end, I think they will end up like you. They just don't know it yet. Everyone is out for themselves so we are taken down one at a time. It's easy for the Republic pilots to buy into this merger since they have virtually nothing to lose and everything to gain. An arbitrator found that your CBA is not being violated in the courts' eyes. That same arbitrator recently refused to reopen the case. Everything is working against the Midwest pilots and no one cares because it is not them. Let this show you the true colors of your fellow aviators from all airlines. We will all step on you if it benefits us.

Unfortunately Hockeypilot speaks the truth...... That is why MIDEX should have done themselves what they are asking everyone else to do, create a job action that would get management to leave their high paying jobs in place. It is now not in RAH's or Frontier's interest to do so.... You have to help yourself before others will feel sympathy, now everyone else is just thankful it wasn't their group targeted for replacement.

Latest resources

Back