• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5 frontier airbuses going to mke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet you have to much time on your hands and you miss all those male FA's who used to a$$ rape you on overnights, now you are stuck at home in a sexless marriage because you refuse to come out of the closet. Don't you have some unemployment papers to fill out or something?

Are you not man enough to type out ass?

Popeye, you sound like such a du$b ass, I can't believe guys like you actually exist.

If you think any of us will go back to FO in an RJ swinging gear, you are out of your frikkin element. I probably won't even go back to F9 so I'm not sure why we would want to go fly with you. You will learn one of these days that there is more to life than just flying.

You also will never get your hands on an Airbus flying on the Frontier side. I wish I was on property to make sure there is a flow through program that weeds idiots out like you.

and don't forget his quote for the ages:

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

That one will live forever..........

Looks like the CEO is going there as well...

Popeye0537....Please stop posting as you are makeing us all look like idiots. Go to work, do your job, and let the elected officials work this out. To all of the affected pilots in this Cluster F--- that is currently Republic I can assure you that Popeye is in the small minority of people at Republic that think like this, and if they think like this out loud they will be corrected. Popeye0537 I would really like to know your name so we can have a little chat both knowing who eachother are.

Popeye0537....Please stop posting as you are makeing us all look like idiots. Go to work, do your job, and let the elected officials work this out. To all of the affected pilots in this Cluster F--- that is currently Republic I can assure you that Popeye is in the small minority of people at Republic that think like this, and if they think like this out loud they will be corrected. Popeye0537 I would really like to know your name so we can have a little chat both knowing who eachother are.

"Amen"---->And thank you, $$$4nothin.

CYA

United and DL and USAir are soon to let Republic be gone. US airways will be a much smaller airline in 1-2 years,,sold off alot of their operations. SWA and Airtran will team up and own BWI/BOS/MKE/MDW/RDU/ATL/MCO/FLL/TPA/DAL/PHX/LAS/DEN/IND/MCI/LGA/RSW/PVD

Just my forecast...

Ya know... they better do it quick....

United and DL and USAir are soon to let Republic be gone. US airways will be a much smaller airline in 1-2 years,,sold off alot of their operations. SWA and Airtran will team up and own BWI/BOS/MKE/MDW/RDU/ATL/MCO/FLL/TPA/DAL/PHX/LAS/DEN/IND/MCI/LGA/RSW/PVD

Just my forecast...

Lemme see..... You think the justice department is going to let the two biggest LCC's in the country merge and own all those markets? Maybe under the threat of BK, but where will all the "make room for the LCC competition" crowd go if AT and LUV are allowed to merge.
They are getting too big, without some financial distress, I don't see it being approved.
LUV

Lemme see..... You think the justice department is going to let the two biggest LCC's in the country merge and own all those markets? Maybe under the threat of BK, but where will all the "make room for the LCC competition" crowd go if AT and LUV are allowed to merge.
They are getting too big, without some financial distress, I don't see it being approved.
LUV

I think he meant team up in the spiritual sense (ie us vs them).

Latest resources

Back