• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5 frontier airbuses going to mke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Animal tail said he'd never work for Republic.....welcome to the family tool.

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

You are a great lier.

Here is what I wrote:

**"I do not quit or resign. I am too diligent. THe problem is, now, we have to start all over again. We have to educate junior that he is worth more than what.".. **

Most of your posts are flat out lies. Starting with your pay and days off. Stop BSing and STOP promoting your BS.

"God Bless you sweetheart". Thats all I need to tell u , so that u can work for your S^tty wages. You are a disgrace to the professional pilot FAMILY.

CYA

Last edited:
Actually I made 15K less than 100K on a 50 seater, quit mixing up facts. I don't hear you bitching about USair's pay scale, or Jetblue's(up until June) on the same A/C. You sound just as clueless as my jumpseater.

Deal in reality. At US Air you can move up to an domestic narrowbody or intl widebody, you can't do that at Republic. jetBlue CHANGED their payrates for the better, so why you harping on their OLD rates?

Midwest had 60 seats in their Dc-9's and they blew your 70/90 rates away. Quit mixing up facts. Our 88 seat rates were double (sometimes triple for FO's) what those yahoos flying the 190 is for, but your idiot pilot leadership decided to allow those rates to be tossed out with the 717.

Deal in reality. At US Air you can move up to an domestic narrowbody or intl widebody, you can't do that at Republic. jetBlue CHANGED their payrates for the better, so why you harping on their OLD rates?

Midwest had 60 seats in their Dc-9's and they blew your 70/90 rates away. Quit mixing up facts. Our 88 seat rates were double (sometimes triple for FO's) what those yahoos flying the 190 is for, but your idiot pilot leadership decided to allow those rates to be tossed out with the 717.

This phrase sums up the PROBLEM with our Industry:

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

Disgusting. And Popeye has the audacity to call someone else a Tool :)

CYA

Damn, you pilots are so full of yourselves. Did you forget already? The industry has changed, and will continue to do so, whether for bad or worse; And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Your jobs are only what you make of it these days. There isn't anymore money in it. Many of you are already living with it, but I understand you have to get your frustrations out. Its good to vent, and its funny as all hell to read how you all just pick on each other. But at the end of each day, you say exactly the same thing...."its all about me, me, me, me......."
The bottom line is that, each of you need to provide for yourself & families and no matter what you say, you'll do whatever it takes to provide. Including what you do now. Remember, what you're doing now, isn't $h!t compared to how much you could be slaving yourself.

The bottom line is that, each of you need to provide for yourself & families and no matter what you say, you'll do whatever it takes to provide. Including what you do now. Remember, what you're doing now, isn't $h!t compared to how much you could be slaving yourself.

thats pretty much sums up how a scab views life.

You are a great lier.

Here is what I wrote:

**"I do not quit or resign. I am too diligent. THe problem is, now, we have to start all over again. We have to educate junior that he is worth more than what.".. **

Most of your posts are flat out lies. Starting with your pay and days off. Stop BSing and STOP promoting your BS.

"God Bless you sweetheart". Thats all I need to tell u , so that u can work for your S^tty wages. You are a disgrace to the professional pilot FAMILY.

CYA

Get used to this Quote from me "Gear up".

And as for the flat out lies....lol your such a tool. I've PROVEN the facts, you just continue to spew and take out of contex what I was saying. But trying to explain facts to someone who is clearly retarded as you is jsut a waste of my time off.

yeah...stop wasting your precious what? three days off? Anyhow, thanks for buying my company...so i can continue to work my 3 on 5 off schedule.

You can't move anywhere at US Airways. Oh, the carrot is there, but with Nicolau and their current financial situation, movement is to the street.

Latest resources

Back