• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5.75 yrs to hold MD-11 Captain at UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having been a swinging dick heavy pilot in a former life I'm happy to say...you guys are welcome to it! Personally, I'm thrilled to be flying 6 legs a day in a luv filled Boeing.

BBB, where is the Holiday Spirit? Make Capt in less than 6 years on a Heavy, making 250K a year? At one of the most stable companies in the most stable segment (freight) of the industry? Say it isn't so.

I thought the only place to be was Southwest.

Wonder if anyone else knows about this?

later

LOL! Man ... there sure are a lot of sensitive folks. Just a soft little poke (for SWA/FO) ... oh well, must be the holiday crowds rebelling against the peanuts! :D

BBB

Does it really say "meow, meow" under propjob72's name? Sometimes I fear my eyes may deceive me. How can we have a conversation with someobody like that. Men shouldn't like little kitties!!!!!

Ohh god, who let you in?

What do you mean? All I am saying this whether a 3rd year CA at UPS makes $160K or $250K, it is still better money than they were making as an FO, an certainly better than they were making as a regional captain.

Does it really say "meow, meow" under propjob72's name? Sometimes I fear my eyes may deceive me. How can we have a conversation with someobody like that. Men shouldn't like little kitties!!!!!

Only men who are insecure with their masculinity or are repressing latent homosexuality feel the need to castigate cats. I have two. More single men have cats than dogs. How could you possibly have a dog and be a single pilot? I can leave the cats alone for three weeks, and their fine.

Guys...

For a brand new hire who makes capt in Anc in 3 yrs, 3rd year pay (Jan '10) is not $250, its $215. You can put a lot of overrides on it but it still won't be $250. Better than $33?...yes, but let's keep it real here.

Aviator7576

Aviator7576 keepin' it real! word! :D

I like pu s s y too, though they wouldn't let me put up a picture of that.

Latest resources

Back