• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5.75 yrs to hold MD-11 Captain at UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We'll see 3 year MD-11 Capts in ANC is my guess. Let's see ... $250+ in 3 years from new hire ... me thinks it beats flying 8 legs a day between Des Moines and Cedar Rapids on a luv-filled journey. Just one man's opinion of course.

BBB

We'll see 3 year MD-11 Capts in ANC is my guess. Let's see ... $250+ in 3 years from new hire ... me thinks it beats flying 8 legs a day between Des Moines and Cedar Rapids on a luv-filled journey. Just one man's opinion of course.

BBB
Until the age 65 rule begins 3Q '07, of course.

Any new-hires still getting the 757 in MIA?

BBB

Cool, good news. It's about time there was some rapid seat progression at your place!

BBB

Isn't 3rd year UPS CA pay $160/hr?

Latest resources

Back