• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5.75 yrs to hold MD-11 Captain at UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only men who are insecure with their masculinity or are repressing latent homosexuality feel the need to castigate cats. I have two. More single men have cats than dogs. How could you possibly have a dog and be a single pilot? I can leave the cats alone for three weeks, and their fine.

Cats are b!itchy little women in cheap fur coats! :eek:

We'll see 3 year MD-11 Capts in ANC is my guess. Let's see ... $250+ in 3 years from new hire ... me thinks it beats flying 8 legs a day between Des Moines and Cedar Rapids on a luv-filled journey. Just one man's opinion of course.

BBB

oh yea and those schedules will be great. There is a really good reason nobody is bidding that and its called QOL. It will suck until retirement and then you will quickly die from the stress of the crappy life you lived.

The bad news is that at $200K a year, you probably won't be getting an Alaska State Tax rebate check. The good news is Ak has NO STATE INCOME TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea and those schedules will be great. There is a really good reason nobody is bidding that and its called QOL. It will suck until retirement and then you will quickly die from the stress of the crappy life you lived.

Glass half full? :)

ahhh gotta love flightinfo

time to raise the membership fee from 10 bucks to weed out the white trash

Only men who are insecure with their masculinity or are repressing latent homosexuality feel the need to castigate cats. I have two. More single men have cats than dogs. How could you possibly have a dog and be a single pilot? I can leave the cats alone for three weeks, and their fine.

you don't let your cats run free to crap in everyone's yard do you? I had to ask....

Latest resources

Back