44 Upgrades Posted at RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Winner winner chicken dinner...

Sorry RAH guys... But every one of those big ol' "RJs" you guys fly is one less mainline airplane. That's a fact. I am sure the Midwest guys and gals would agree.

While I am happy for those who can find a way to move up in this economy, I bemoan the loss of major airline jobs.
The vibrations of your turbo prop is screwing with your thought process. Whats the diff between a 170 and a crj 900? I will suggest that anybody flying a jet W A S part of the problem, but the biggest part of the problem is that mainline guys do not hold onto scope. Like most of us, we were already employed when scope was released and jets made it on cert. so your argument is an old argument that doesnt hold water any longer. You fall into those little boy rants about 170's and you don't even know what you are talking about !

When one of your pilots states:

This is gloating. Sorry, thats the way I take it.

No it's called FLAMED!
I don't get it. Bash republic pilots for growing. This is FI so I wouldn't expect anything else but then don't go around calling yourself a professional. We are just as concerned about the midwest deal, infact we filed a grievence over it. What should you so called profesionals suggest we do about it? Is it's Rep turn to be blamed for the mess were in. How did we get to where we are today? Doesn't the CRJ 900 hold 86 pax? Who gave up that scope? Maybe you should ask the greedy pilots who relaxed scope for this to happen. Our CEO is being proactive and finding homes for the frontier a/c. Maybe just maybe the real blame should be focused on Midwests CEO for getting them in this position. REMEMBER and listen closely!!!!! PILOTS ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THESE DEALS NOR WILL WE EVER BE. tHAT WAY WE CAN BLAME EACH OTHER, BE DIVIDED INSTEAD OF FOCUSING OUR ANGER ON THE REAL PROBLEM.

Get out of the airlines, go corporate, nothing beats the pay, trips, and time off!

After reading all the posts it seems like a bunch of jealous 3rd grade girls. I don't want to see anybody on the street including the Midwest guys. Everyone I have talked to thinks the beal is BS and wish we had not done it. Again we have filed a grievence but unfortunely we have Teamsters fighting against what ALPA and the pilots before us layed apon us.

How many pages are we going to devote to bashing this guy? Look at his post history - in all fairness, he's clearly been a dick since before he landed his current job. And can't you guys find at least a little humor in the whack-a-mole-esque manner in which zealous RAH groupies continue to push the Alaska idea?

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, the preferred missive for our grand three-company cluster#%$& is "Shupubliqua," not "Chautublic." Gotta represent the S5 guys in there somewhere...

Edit: Not worth it. Good luck guys with your growth, at least someone is. If midwest ends up striking though, I hope you do the right thing.

Last edited:
Edit: Not worth it. Good luck guys with your growth, at least someone is. If midwest ends up striking though, I hope you do the right thing.
I have no doubt that we would do the right thing.

I have no doubt that we would do the right thing.

Just out of curiousity, what would be the right thing in your view?

Would the RAH guys refuse the Midwest stuff as flying struck work? Not flame, just curious what the prevailing thinking is over there.

Latest resources

Back