• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4 Additional DAL 700s for AtlSE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, but I'm still a mainline sky god at the end of the day. Sure is better being able to blame my crap on you lowlifes.

And you SHOULD be glad you have someone else to blame ..... (As you turn that bigass airplane off the taxiway you just landed on.)

-Big egos need big excuses.

And you SHOULD be glad you have someone else to blame ..... (As you turn that bigass airplane off the taxiway you just landed on.)

-Big egos need big excuses.

You're all so pathetic. He's been screwing with you the whole thread and you're eating it right up.

Since you can't just drop the subject with this pilot vs. pilot crap.

"Great" lands on a taxiway at the end of a second consecutive all nighter, the second one with no break and a last minute sidestep with no backup.

"Awesome" crashes a perfectly good CRJ after joking about drinking beer in flight, switching seats in flight to take pictures, and flying into the coffin corner then not knowing how to restart the engines and missing all available airports nearby that the awesome pilots could have glided into.

Fantastic is a CRJ driver making numbers work to get your as* home on the jumpseat...welcome aboard. May you never need a ride home sir.

Fantastic is a CRJ driver making numbers work to get your as* home on the jumpseat...welcome aboard. May you never need a ride home sir.

Fantastic is an RJ driver knowing his place. It's my jumpseat, not yours.

Fantastic is an RJ driver knowing his place. It's my jumpseat, not yours.

Dude, WTF is wrong with you? Maybe it gives you some kind of childish charge to come over here and act like a childish jerkoff compared to APC, whatever.

But grow the fukc up and stop being such a flame baiting dbag.

dude, wtf is wrong with you? Maybe it gives you some kind of childish charge to come over here and act like a childish jerkoff compared to apc, whatever.

But grow the fukc up and stop being such a flame baiting dbag.

+1
+1
+1

Latest resources

Back