4 Additional DAL 700s for AtlSE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

Looks like the additional 700 rumors were mostly true. Not quite the 8-15 as rumored, but 4 more is a great way to start the new year. Here's to movement! 3 cheers for BH. Hip hip HOORAY!

Nice! Now if they'll stick a newhire class or two under me it'll be GOOD news!

U know they are going to SkyWest not ASA
Per the press release, right?

Internally Brad Holt just announced 4 CR7's to Atlantic Southeast. Correct, the press release does say SkyWest Airlines.... I would guess OO is getting them straight from the factory.

I previously stated Atlantic SE's aircraft are coming from Horizon... This is incorrect, the announcement made no mention where they are coming from. My apologies.

Last edited:
Yea on the west side the rumor mill is going strong again as we are having the jet transition classes. How many ex QX -700s do you guys have now? Seems the horizon/Alaska rumors are spreading from the pdx base and the QX/AS pilots I have run into in the last few weeks.

Last edited:
CRJFOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME dudes.

I guess we will have to run an upgrade class of 15-20 and hire a few more? Anyone heard anything about more hiring?

I think 4 of Horizon's 700s are going to ASA, 4 are going to SkyWest and SkyWest has ordered 4 new ones from Bombardier.

Total of 12 additional 700s for Inc.

Latest resources

Back