• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question

Guillotine007 said:
some minor corrections:
2 runs out of dtw...one flys baron 95%, the other flys caravan 95%
also, the IND pilot is never going to upgrade to the lear though.

I am an SIC in the system and nearing my time. I really want to lateral into DTW as soon as possible, and I was wondering if anyone knows how soon it will open and if the baron or caravan run is likely to open first.

Most likely it'll be the guy on the Caravan run that upgrades first, he's been with the company longer.

DTW!?!?!?!?!? WTF?! Man, see that's what happens when you smoke too much crack, you end up wanting to be based in the armpit of america. At least have some ambition and say something like...BUF or LCK, but i guess those would be more armpits wouldn't they...hmmmmm... :D

whats wrong with DTW? Where are you based that is so glamorous?

Guillotine007
interviewer: why am i interviewing you if you only have 675 hours.
you: hail to the king!
me (walking into the room): you killed my brother!! (i then kick everyone's @ss)

the end

Then they see your scrawny a$$ and pummel you to the ground. At least thats what I would do:laugh: :smash:.

"whats wrong with DTW? Where are you based that is so glamorous?"

Denver my friend, Denver...so, now say DTW is more glamorous than Denver..........still waiting........still waiting...oh yeah, there is absolutely no comparing the two, we all know which one is by far the better area. As far as what's wrong with DTW...well, i can probably think of a shorter list of things that are right with DTW...ok, so i can't think of any good things, so wow that was a short list. :) :D

well, i can probably think of a shorter list of things that are right with DTW...ok, so i can't think of any good things, so wow that was a short list.

You obviously havent been back to DTW in a while....its so fancy and high class now! :erm: They are having the superbowl too!

I can't say much for the city but the suburbs are fine....Only things in Downtown are greektown, auto show, Red Wings, and DEMF. Go visit sometime....if you can't stand it, go stay in Canada! ;)

another answer

Hey TJ,

If you have all that total/turbine time apply to our charter side of the house. We are always looking for high time piots to fly our lear 35/60's

Then they see your scrawny a$$ and pummel you to the ground. At least thats what I would

rubicon...you wouldn't want to do that. if your wife is under me (and statistically speaking there is a really good chance of that) she is the one who will bear the brunt of the pummeling. :D

i did just go there, btw...did you have a checkride the other night?

Latest resources

Back