• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Airnet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Rubicon!! What's Up? Still enjoying yourself out in Filthydelphia? Guillotine, who got 402 in Burbank? I heard JK went to flight dept in LCK. Say hi to everyone for me.

USC328

Ohh Purv...you're losin' it man....come on, you know 402 was cancelled long before you left, it's only 401 in BUR now...geez...:rolleyes:

Guillotine007... Let get off the women....Because I just go off yours.
"Yes I know it is lame just can't think of anythinng else funny." Had my checkride last week and everything went well, you were right. Thanks for asking.

USC328... Wuz up? Yup still in Filthy, still lovin' it. PM'd ya

Anyone have any info on how open the BHM, BNA, and PHL bases are?

BHM.... this week is not open
BNA.... this week is not open
PHL.... this week is not open

Check back with your question next week and I can answer you if it is open or not.

how does base assignment work for SIC? I'm starting training soon and will be at about 1100ish TT and couldnt really get a good answer about this at the interview. since i wouldn't be taking over a route, just flying with someone else on their route, do i have somewhat of a selection to choose from? will i just be put on the route that flys the most? and if the answer is 'you get what's available" what would keep a route from being available? Again, this is all just for SIC, i understand the PIC base selection (i think).

Latest resources

Back