3 Airnet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FastestPA31Ever said:
Terre Haute (HUF) is a stop on the IND run. Fun place to go, though. the students/line guys are always cool, and you can hang out in the tower if you are bored waiting for the courier.

20 a side tonight or 15?

Chedge....show some enthusiasm and call Craig after te interview, don't wait for him to call you. Everyone i know of that has done this has been offered a class date...notice i didn't say "offered a job" because you don't have the job until you pass your first checkride. But anyway, give him a call, sometimes if you made little mistakes and are teetering on the edge, that call can be what sways you towards an offer for that next class.

Another AirNet hiring question

Does AirNet ever hire directly into the right seat of the Lear if you have 10,000 plus hours w/ 7,000 plus PIC, mostly turboprop, some RJ PIC???
Thanks!

Nope. Gotta pay your dues in the props on the freight side. You can see of Jetride is hiring though.

I am thinking of applying. What is the interview like? Are they looking for technical expertise? basically what kind of questioins should you expect?
Thanks

what kind of questioins should you expect

interviewer: why am i interviewing you if you only have 675 hours.
you: hail to the king!
me (walking into the room): you killed my brother!! (i then kick everyone's @ss)

the end

Latest resources

Back