• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Airnet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IND and LUK runs are Baron/Chieftain. There are two runs out of DTW. One is Baron/Cheiftain, the other is Baron/Chieftain/Caravan. There are two spots in LUK that should come up pretty soon due to upgrade/attrition. The IND pilot will also be upgrading to the Lear soon. Also, there should be one DTW spot open soon.

some minor corrections:
2 runs out of dtw...one flys baron 95%, the other flys caravan 95%
also, the IND pilot is never going to upgrade to the lear though.

One of the three LUK runs was bid out last week, the pilot left for Expressjet. Another LUK will be open this week, along with the IND run. The third run in LUK prob will not open up until Spring. People seem to stay in the foggy LUK until they upgrade or leave.

Last edited:
thanks for the replies. Interviewed earlier today, and I love the place. Jumpseated on a lear in, and will jumpseat out soon....the lear is a great airplane and the operation is amazingly smooth.
Looking forward to hearing something in 7-10 days....
Thanks again for the replies.

Two runs in LUK coming open soon, three runs total. And there is one Lear SIC who left the sweetest day run in the system to come back to LCK and float, just so he could try and hold his ex-girlfriend's hand. Watch out for him.

Also, someone told me the IND pilot is really handsome.

daaaaaaaaang.

when i think of a good comeback, i'll tell your gf so she can pass it on to you when she finally leaves my place.

Terre Haute (HUF) is a stop on the IND run. Fun place to go, though. the students/line guys are always cool, and you can hang out in the tower if you are bored waiting for the courier.

FastestPA31Ever said:
Terre Haute (HUF) is a stop on the IND run. Fun place to go, though. the students/line guys are always cool, and you can hang out in the tower if you are bored waiting for the courier.

If you really want a good time, tell the courier to head to Sky King.:cool:

Go over the online application with a fine-tooth comb. Everything needs to add up correctly, as the app is scored electronically and you only get a call if your score is high enough. I got a call less than 24 hours after updating my resume a month ago.

Latest resources

Back