• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Airnet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pay cuts? I thought it was bad enough that they never seemed to have a payraise.

Geez, compensation for pilots in aviation has quickly gone down the toilet in the last few years.

Still wish you airnet guys well!

FastestPA31Ever said:
Also, someone told me the IND pilot is really handsome.

I got a pic of him playing basketball at the old hanger. Looks more to me like Huck Finn. Hey Guillotine, you were in the pic too, but no pink shirt ;)

Hope things are going well for you guys over there. Just finished IOE and am really enjoying myself over here on the "light" side. Stay in touch Homeredge and Guillotine.

USC328

Oh, come on Guillotine. You just went through it a few months ago. I'm pretty sure 321 will do just fine in the upgrade. Simuflite spoon feeds you and as long as you study, it's not that hard. Just do what good old Martha King told ya to do. Keep the dirty side down and you'll be ok. :)

USC328

Ive heard that most folks get called a couple of days after the interview....but then again...I heard that on the internet.

Chedge18,
Don't you hear my message??? Well, see you soon! How was your interview? Did you do OK? Don't worry! You will get call!!

Latest resources

Back