1st Qtr Results-Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ouch..guess I've been put in my place

I think it's time to step away from the computer and go give your husband a bj or something...anything with a happy ending..I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Then again he married someone who sits on a computer and responds to posts when she's not even a pilot..... My wife was in the aviation industry for 12 years and she could give a rats ass about the business.

Just a tip.... pay close attention to the berries as well as the twig.

I laughed so hard I think I just blew a french fry out of my nose. Finally useful information on FI

Glad you enjoyed it....Forgot to give credit to Austin Powers for the twig and berries line.

I think it's time to step away from the computer and go give your husband a bj or something...anything with a happy ending..I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Then again he married someone who sits on a computer and responds to posts when she's not even a pilot..... My wife was in the aviation industry for 12 years and she could give a rats ass about the business.

Just a tip.... pay close attention to the berries as well as the twig.

Wow, That was mature. What would your wife say? I bet she'd be proud of her husband talking to a lady like that.

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't give a rats ass. Like myself, this msg. board is purely for entertainment purposes. And unlike NJWife, my wife could care less about FI or any other board concerning aviation. She's never read them and never will. Unlike some of you my life, or my wife's life, doesn't revolve around my job and a msg. board.

Very proud of myself...man some of you really need to get a life.

If you want to get rid of the anonymous posts come over to njpilot.org. Ask who I am, and we can carry on a conversation over there. I don't post much there but would be happy to if ya want. In between learning to surf and kiteboarding.

And for the record, you must be really gay if you didn't think NJWifes husband needing a blowjob was atleast a little funny. Come on..just a little....Never mind, it's easy to pick out the one's who got beat up in HS.

Last edited:
Wow, tough stuff to say on an anonymous chat board.
You should be real proud of yourself :(

I wondered if such posts would be against the Terms of Service so out of curiosity, I checked the guidelines. There are limits even here on FI.

We have many members with children who view these pages; no content, either written or graphic, may be posted that may offend these youngsters or their parents.

....posts may not include references to racist, religious, sexual or threatening content.

Ya want to come here and post then ya get what ya get. Not like we busted into your group and said things you don't like. You busted in here for reasons yet unknown and I say tough boogers.

Latest resources

Back