• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1st Qtr Results-Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By using present tense on the other thread, you clearly implied that B19 is still employed here, at Avantair. At the least, it was misleading. When this was pointed out to you by two of us, you would not answer the point directly.

You accuse B19 of playing fast and loose with the truth. I agree with you. You say he won't respond accurately or directly when other members of this forum point out his errors. Yup. That's right. How are you different?

Hazmat stated that you are becoming the poster child for the anti-union movement. I would go further and suggest that you and B19 have brought the whole argument down to a level where I no longer care. Because neither one of you is willing to see any truths beyond your own narrow beliefs, you lose all credibility with those of us who can see both sides of the argument. You sound like the ultra-conservatives and the ultra liberals. I want both of you to stay away from my job, my career, and my paycheck.

Last edited:
By using present tense on the other thread, you clearly implied that B19 is still employed here, at Avantair. I quoted him directly and he had posted it that way. The dates were provided by me and also the links to the posts so all should be clear. At the least, it was misleading. When this was pointed out to you by two of us, you would not answer the point directly. Sorry. The point was and is unclear to me. There are 2 of you posting and I'm a slow typer. It would help if you directed me to the post in question or copied it for review so that I could fully understand your objection.

You accuse B19 of playing fast and loose with the truth. I agree with you. You say he won't respond accurately or directly when other members of this forum point out his errors. Yup. That's right. How are you different? I am only using his direct posts, unchanged. He posted false allegations that were his skewed, paraphrased version -- first. There was no invite to correct it. I came across his bogus info about me only by chance. He has called me a liar repeatedly....what irony...but I still posted very civilly to him asking for the current info.

Hazmat stated that you are becoming the poster child for the anti-union movement. I would go further and suggest that you and B19 have brought the whole argument down to a level where I no longer care. Because neither one of you is willing to see any truths beyond your own narrow beliefs, you lose all credibility with those of us who can see both sides of the argument. You sound like the ultra-conservatives and the ultra liberals. I want both of you to stay away from my job, my career, and my paycheck.

I have done nothing but answer your questions. I have nothing to do w/your job or pay...:confused: My character, integrity, and reputation have all been attacked and slandered, along with my husband's. I certainly have the right to defend our good name and showing that the poster who is attempting to run a smear campaign, has no credibility and should not be believed, is a good place to start. You jumped into this on your own. I see no reason for you to do that. :erm: There is the easy-to-use ignore function of the board. It sounds as though you would benefit from putting both of us on your list. I support your right to read selectively.

not even worth a response NJW because I think you are actually crazy enough to believe what you post. All we ask is you stay out of our business and focus your energy elsewhere.

Actually, since you brought it up, Haz.... I was intending to make more posts for B19 to read. You and Waco interrupted that plan w/questions and complaints about my posts for him. No problem. I consider us to all be members of the same online community so I did my best to accommodate you. Apparently, that wasn't the best decision in light of your attitude.

Here's a friendly tip about my time on the board. I'm polite. When spoken to I feel it would be rude not to respond. You could have both ignored me and I would have gone about my business/posting plan. I have previously explained this to some of the Avantair pilots. The best way to avoid ending up in a conversation with me ? Don't start one! :rolleyes:

And don't stand around talking about me. :p I'll see that as clear justification to join the conversation, especially if false information is being spread and/or there is an agenda to post rude, unfair remarks about me. You can have private conversations via PM so all is fair. In the interest of a friendly atmosphere, we can civilly agree to disagree and just ignore one another if you like. Care to give it a try...with civil rules in place? :p

I fell in a trap.

I think it's time to step away from the computer and go give your husband a bj or something...anything with a happy ending..I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Then again he married someone who sits on a computer and responds to posts when she's not even a pilot..... My wife was in the aviation industry for 12 years and she could give a rats ass about the business.

Just a tip.... pay close attention to the berries as well as the twig.

Latest resources

Back