• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1st Qtr Results-Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJ management could have chosen to keep non-union employees on property until the 495 were furloughed, yet they didn't. Sounds like a management decision to me.

Cowards...

NJ management could have chosen to keep non-union employees on property until the 495 were furloughed, yet they didn't. Sounds like a management decision to me.

Stop dodging the quesion.

Let me try this again because the COWARDS on this board won't answer the question.

How many non-union employees were sacrificed before the union furloughs happened?

C'mon folks.. easy question.. put some numbers to it..

How many were sacrificed????

You just didn't like my response that it was management's decision to lay off those workers. Too bad, management troll.

Stop dodging the quesion.

Let me try this again because the COWARDS on this board won't answer the question.

How many non-union employees were sacrificed before the union furloughs happened?

C'mon folks.. easy question.. put some numbers to it..

How many were sacrificed????
The answer is ZERO....

What's that smell? Something fishy!!

Somebody is covered with blue juice... :laugh:

While hopping over the rotten ooze covering your post, something slimy jumped out at me. I'd like to caution those who quote B19 that you may unwittingly be a party to his libelous smear campaign. I believe most FI members are above that and frankly one has to wonder if Avantair is aware that a member of their management team makes unequivocally false statements on a public message board? (A review of his posts confirms that he has identified himself as being in management and at Avantair. Regular posters may recall that this topic has been previously addressed). The following quotes from B19's post demonstrate that he has little regard for accuracy when he talks about a person whose viewpoint differs from his. I have set the record straight in red type to serve as a red flag warning to others.

NJW openly stated that her husband bailed out of AMR when they didn't like what the union did there when they were low on the seniority list. I have not and would not say that as my husband only left American because he was furloughed by management after 9-11. Had he been allowed to stay he would have served in the Union and still remains on good terms with the Volunteers there.

Now that they are safe and high on the list it's easy for her to go ahead and give her rhetoric because they can't be touched. Actually, the truth is that I began posting here when my husband was on the bottom of the seniority list at NJA. He was still an FO when he joined the grassroots movement Strong Union. We both firmly believe in the right of every pilot, regardless of seniority, to work under a contract and have a say in their career. Our statements have been consistent and are easy to verify.

If they were low on the list today and in danger of being screwed like what the union was doing to them at AMR, you can bet your butt that she wouldn't be quite so loving of the union life. The Union didn't "screw" us at American, management did. Many believe that they made bad financial decisions and then used 9-11 as an excuse to furlough pilots from AA so that they could push them into regional flying where they were severely under-paid/over-worked. Furthermore, my husband IS low on the list at AA (where he still has recall rights) and fully supports the AA pilots who are struggling for a fair contract while management continues to give itself multi-million dollar bonuses.

After all, they bailed last time.. so it's clear she speaks from both sides of her mouth. Reality = My husband did not willingly leave American Airlines and he still maintains his connection to the Union there. A review of my posts will show that my belief in fundamental fairness --every pilotgroup having a seat at the table--has always been expressed clearly and consistently.

I cannot imagine that my husband's short career at AA holds much interest for FI members but a review of B19's posting will reveal that he has repeatedly presented a skewed version of it to suit his anti-union campaign. He seems to have an obsessive hatred for Unions and those who advocate having a voice in decisions that directly affect a pilot's career and family life.

IMO, his behavior in this industry forum does a disservice to the hard working pilots at Avantair who surely desire a positive public image for their company. Based on B19's refusal to post accurately (I have corrected his false statements on previous occasions) one can logically surmise that he will be similarly dismissive of the facts in his interactions with his fellow co-workers, supervisors, and clients should he decide that an inaccurate statement would better serve his personal agenda.

A friendly warning to my fellow FI members who also have B19 on ignore...

CHECK SIX!
NJW

...and frankly one has to wonder if Avantair is aware that a member of their management team makes unequivocally false statements on a public message board? (A review of his posts confirms that he has identified himself as being in management and at Avantair.)

I'm not aware of B19 ever saying he is at Avantair. Please provide a quote.

gp

Last edited:
So B19 appears to have worked at Avantair in 2006. He spouts anti-union rhetoric in a kind of monotone rant. Some of his points are valid, some not. Many find his characterizations annoying. I read his posts because he occasionally says things that are correct and interesting.

Netjetwife appears to be the wife of a pilot who works for... well, I guess that's obvious. She spouts pro-union rhetoric in a kind of monotone rant. Some of her points are valid, some not. Many find her characteristics annoying. I read her posts because she occasionally says things that are correct and interesting.

They both profess to focus on ideas, and yet neither one can help attacking the other. They sound like they should be married, with a good counseler making money off of them.

Perhaps... just an idea... we should start a thread just for them? Then they can get together whenever they like, and vent to their heart's content. The posts would be predictable, and we could read them all in one place, or ignore them.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=84881&page=12 Well there ya go, I guess our ol' boy B really has gone off the deep end these last couple years, hasn't he? Going through life that unstable probably isn't good for one's health.

Not to mention one's co-workers...:erm: Especially those subordinate to his will as a manager....:eek: I wonder if other managers at Avantair read this board? And if they do, are they aware of who B19 is?? That's an awful thought. If they are, it would mean that management there actually approves of the image B19 projects...:erm: Hopefully not....

But if so, I feel very badly for the Avantair pilots. They truly do need a contract to protect their interests with someone like B19 being part of the decision making process that affects their careers and family life! That's like assigning a fox to guard the chicken coop. First analogy to come to mind...

Latest resources

Back