1st Qtr Results-Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll sell you mine. No Ebay required.

If I had to choose a category, I'd put it right next to the collectible toilet paper.

I'll sell you mine and you sell me yours and perhaps we can get some kind of a tax credit or somethin'.

I do agree though, I don't think I could trade my number for a cup of coffee right now.

I'll sell you mine and you sell me yours and perhaps we can get some kind of a tax credit or somethin'.

I do agree though, I don't think I could trade my number for a cup of coffee right now.

I hear ya man. I figure holding on to it will pay off at some point. Can't say I miss being on the road, and hanging out with my boy everyday is awesome.

Good luck out there!

Things must be a lot better because all Non Union employees are getting 401K matching again. If the company was still losing money that would not have happened.

Things must be a lot better because all Non Union employees are getting 401K matching again. If the company was still losing money that would not have happened.

That's a good thing. Pulling it in the first place was below the belt.

So long as the guys at the top "get theirs", why should they care about anyone else?! Isn't that why they claw their way to the top? F^(%ers! What goes around comes around... :angryfire

Last edited:
.... Can't say I miss being on the road, and hanging out with my boy everyday is awesome. ...

Looking at your avatar, he's a wonderful "silver lining". I do hope the dues refund and the Christmas gift card helped your family.

As a reminder to furloughed NJ pilots, the NetJets Family Fund is there for those in need and NJASAP made a donation with that possibility in mind. Best Wishes! NJW

Looking at your avatar, he's a wonderful "silver lining". I do hope the dues refund and the Christmas gift card helped your family.

As a reminder to furloughed NJ pilots, the NetJets Family Fund is there for those in need and NJASAP made a donation with that possibility in mind. Best Wishes! NJW

Definitely a great silver lining. We contributed to the gift card deal. Until recent events we've been in pretty good shape and in a position to share. The dues refund was nice, but I have to wonder how that may effect things later on down the road. I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but previous experiences outside of NJA / NJASAP lead me to wonder. Time will tell on that one.

In the meantime, the boy has discovered Mr. Bubble, provided hours of bath time entertainment for all involved....:laugh:

That's a fun age for sure! And there's nothing like a young child to help keep things in perspective and balance life's problems with its joys.

Kudos to you for not just passing the help to those who needed it more, but for contributing as well. From what I hear and read, the NJ pilots are proud (rightfully so) of their collective response --from the Preventive Measures to the refund. I'm sure the latter was considered carefully by the EBoard, especially the VP of Finances who takes his responsibility very seriously. Did you read last Friday's 411? It had a very informative update from the VPF and he also posts lots of info on his website. Plus you can always call or email him to discuss your concerns. That goes for the rest of the EBoard, too. You're furloughed :( ... but not forgotten....:) NJW

PS Bath time entertainment...that reminds me of the time my oldest son (3 at the time) played in his bath while I cleaned the bedrooms and listened to him happily pouring water repeatedly from his little cup. I was amazed that he could be entertained for so long with one simple toy. He had lots of others....odd... When I went to get him out of the tub I discovered why. The carpet was soaked....:eek: Enjoy the moments and treasure the memories...

Latest resources

Back