• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1st Qtr Results-Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's probably funny, unfortunately I don't have a clue whaty the hell your talking about? Stick with easier insults.

I'm bored with you now. Have a nice day.

:laugh::laugh: I hope you do well in the upcoming union elections, someone who thinks they know the pilot group so well will prevail. Good luck poser

Aw, your circular (wacko) logic getting to be a pain to defend?

:laugh::laugh: I hope you do well in the upcoming union elections, someone who thinks they know the pilot group so well will prevail. Good luck poser

Aw, your circular (wacko) logic getting to be a pain to defend?

Again, if I knew what you were talking about? Union elections??

In your infinite wisdom you have me confused with someone else. It's very unlikely I'll be participating in any elections from my new job. Wipe that NJ splooge off your upper lip and have another nice day.

Again, if I knew what you were talking about? Union elections??

In your infinite wisdom you have me confused with someone else. It's very unlikely I'll be participating in any elections from my new job. Wipe that NJ splooge off your upper lip and have another nice day.

Nope, in your fantasy you can get elected and change the LOA the way you want it.
What a way to get your point across poser.
You have a huge oral fixation and rubber dolls. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope, in your fantasy you can get elected and change the LOA the way you want it.
What a way to get your point across poser.
You have a huge oral fixation and rubber dolls. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please make sense

Please make sense

Would you like me to draw you a map?
I'll use crayon if it makes you happy.

You live in a fantasy world, so I'm feeding your fantasy that you can get elected to a union position where you can have things all your way.:laugh::laugh:

No advice for the orally fixated or love doll lonely?

you got me...I'm gonna have to go cry at the beach tomorrow, while I'm on call.

Enjoy your battle with the integration. Trust me I would want no part of being an elected official. I got better things to do with my time than think about work all day.

Would you like me to draw you a map?
I'll use crayon if it makes you happy.

You live in a fantasy world, so I'm feeding your fantasy that you can get elected to a union position where you can have things all your way.:laugh::laugh:

No advice for the orally fixated or love doll lonely?

How about you quit being a pr!ck sunshine...

How about you quit being a pr!ck sunshine...

OOOhh another tough guy :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm sorry if I ruined both your fantasies.
If trying to tell someone to stop posting as if THEY have the official pulse of the pilot group at Netjets is acting like a Johnson, well so be it Rod.;)

Last edited:
For the record I got 10-1 that I would kick your ass. Internet or not....But luckily for guys like you we'll never know..:beer:

Latest resources

Back