• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the 60 rule had any merit whatsoever, changing than mandatory age back to 60 shouldn't be too difficult.
What? and undo the tremedeous safety advantage gained by going to age 65. Since age 65 was passed we had the five safest years in airline histroy

opps wrong button

I'm all for it.

The advancement was stolen by a bunch of scared, greedy, lazy, old cowards who did not prepare for retirement, and decided to eat off another man's plate to make up for their foolishness.

Just like the effeminate little baby boomers to change the rules for themselves.

What a generation of cowards and fools.

Frankly, I hope that Obamacare is actually as rough on the boomers as everyone says it will be.

The boomers ruined everything. What a waste of space.

What? and undo the tremedeous safety advantage gained by going to age 65. Since age 65 was passed we had the five safest years in airline histroy

You do realize, all those same guys were flying the prior years? Are you trying to say you only stop sucking as a pilot from age 60-65? Because that's hilarious.

I'm all for it.

The advancement was stolen by a bunch of scared, greedy, lazy, old cowards who did not prepare for retirement, and decided to eat off another man's plate to make up for their foolishness.

Just like the effeminate little baby boomers to change the rules for themselves.

What a generation of cowards and fools.

Frankly, I hope that Obamacare is actually as rough on the boomers as everyone says it will be.

The boomers ruined everything. What a waste of space.

Having a temper tantrum are you? Relax. As you mature your childish outbursts will grow less frequent. Hopefully.

It's because the Pilots Monitoring have more experience.
That is right, and those 60+ guys do about 50% of the PM duties

You do realize, all those same guys were flying the prior years? Are you trying to say you only stop sucking as a pilot from age 60-65? Because that's hilarious.
not hilarious, it is safety.

Last edited:
Having a temper tantrum are you? Relax. As you mature your childish outbursts will grow less frequent. Hopefully.

Hate all you want, we'll make more.

At least the geezers are finally on the conveyor belt OUT.

I mean it about Obamacare, too. Wouldn't it just be a hoot to see that the very legislation that these fools voted in ended up being their undoing.

Ha!

Latest resources

Back