• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

121 Outsourced Dispather

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I've explained my opinion on this before. The dispatchers getting CLC was a kneejerk reaction by a group of "managers" with dollar signs for eyeballs. They could dump the job on us and not have to give us a raise and eliminate 8 to 10 full time positions from the budget. The dummies who voted for the onion are the idiots to thank for this extra work.

Quote from senior manager one day: "It's just autoclose, right?" Well, no, it's just a wee bit more involved than what you see on a sheet of paper, chief.

HASBEEN, who the hell are you anyway?

Just another dispatcher that passed through your SOC. And you?

Just another dispatcher that passed through your SOC. And you?

I'm a dispatcher still here fighting the battles and losing the war to quote an old manager that's long gone. That's one of four or five managers that I've seen roll through in 6 years. What does that tell you? You probably already know if you worked here before.

You're not Taysha reincarnated are you?

I'm a dispatcher still here fighting the battles and losing the war to quote an old manager that's long gone. That's one of four or five managers that I've seen roll through in 6 years. What does that tell you? You probably already know if you worked here before.

You're not Taysha reincarnated are you?

Nope. Just been there and done that. Hang in there, considering the winners that have been running that place.

Nope. Just been there and done that. Hang in there, considering the winners that have been running that place.

Gosh. Thanks. Be glad you're not here anymore. Enjoy your new airline.

The rest of this month should be interesting for us.

Latest resources

Back