• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1108 Union Leadership Abandons Hostages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure NJA owners would love to know Santulli and friends only objective is to get their pilots to fly unsafe airplanes. :)

So now you're attacking NetJets and Santulli because Brokeflyer made that comment???....this is a public forum, he speaks for himself, not the whole group. Here he is out of our jurisdiction, every man for himself.... FYI, I DO NOT agree with his comment.

Now can we PLEASE talk about FLOPS and 1108, and leave NetJets alone.

Yo, thread stater, can you please elaborate, some of us are not that familiar with FLOPS' internal affairs

Last edited:
Skumza,
Most pilots of Flight Options pilots have stacks of documentation and pay stubs that have proven for many years that "their only objective is to get you to fly unsafe aiplanes for free."

But that subject is for another thread.

This thread is about International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1108 Leadership giving up on the pilots that fought for a contract and were taken Hostage by Flight Options Management.

What are you refering to?

Its seems that the 1108 Leadership has chosen to leave behind the Hostages taken during the campaign to land our first contract at Flight Options.

In the past the leaders swore that "No Hostages Will Be Left Behind".

Looks like Ricci has full control of the 1108, the labor dispute here at Flight Options may be over.

Just another example of the lies we were told by the 1108. The fallen pilots are nothing more than speed bumps for the Leadership. I'm at the end of my rope with this mess. We've been waiting for 3 years and we aren't going to get crap from these guys.

This was lifted from the IBT board. It was posted by one of the leadership and is being re-posted here without permission:

Not True......
All hostage cases are and will be reviewed on an individual basis. It will be up to the lawyers and EBoard to determine which cases will be sent to an arbitrator for final outcome.

In the future, Fedmagnet, some level of substantiation should accompany anonymous rumors.

You Flops guys want to Kick start that union..Everyone get together and dont give them another cent in dues..Back when I was there the union had a strong leader.. That is not the case anymore

I see the divide and conquer tacticts are still being employed. It is a bit presumptuous to accuse the 1108 leaders of such an offense without a ta or contract in place. Yes lets all just stop paying our dues, that will show them, hell I might even send theminto fud and harrysax instead might quicken the demise of flops and be done with it. Don't lose sight of the prize. I am going to go out on a limb here and predict we will have a contract soon or flops will be one of the 9,000-12,000 businesses filing bankruptcy in 2009. Fly the pledge and pay your dues.

Latest resources

Back