Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fedmagnet

10"s Bottle to Throttle
Its seems that the 1108 Leadership has chosen to leave behind the Hostages taken during the campaign to land our first contract at Flight Options.

In the past the leaders swore that "No Hostages Will Be Left Behind".

Looks like Ricci has full control of the 1108, the labor dispute here at Flight Options may be over.

that sucks.....source? I'd like to read about it.

Ya gotta be tough with those managment types if you wanna be treated right. Remember, their only objective is to get you to fly unsafe aiplanes for free.

For those of us no longer in this battle

More details, please. There are many that have left Flops but still keep an eye on what's going on there. I have many friends that are still at Flops including several of the 1108 Leadership you just threw mud at. What has happened?

Ya gotta be tough with those managment types if you wanna be treated right. Remember, their only objective is to get you to fly unsafe aiplanes for free.

You're kidding, right? If not, you might want to knock a little of that chip off your shoulder. You may want to think for yourself sometime and not just take what the union tells you as fact.

Now go ahead and accuse me of being management and I'll enjoy being thoroughly disguised by your incorrect assumption.

Skumza,
Most pilots of Flight Options pilots have stacks of documentation and pay stubs that have proven for many years that "their only objective is to get you to fly unsafe aiplanes for free."

But that subject is for another thread.

This thread is about International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1108 Leadership giving up on the pilots that fought for a contract and were taken Hostage by Flight Options Management.

Last edited:
that sucks.....source? I'd like to read about it.

I'm sure NJA owners would love to know Santulli and friends only objective is to get their pilots to fly unsafe airplanes. :)

I'm sure NJA owners would love to know Santulli and friends only objective is to get their pilots to fly unsafe airplanes. :)

NJA is no longer with the Teamsters. They left 1108 last summer.

This thread is about 1108 and Flight Options.

NJA is no longer with the Teamsters. They left 1108 last summer.

This thread is about 1108 and Flight Options.

And???
My response was to the post in this thread about "being tough with management if you wanna be treated right. Remember, their only objective is to get you to fly unsafe aiplanes for free."

Its seems that the 1108 Leadership has chosen to leave behind the Hostages taken during the campaign to land our first contract at Flight Options.

Looks like Ricci has full control of the 1108, the labor dispute here at Flight Options may be over.

Please give details and sources....or at least the reason you believe this. If you just say stuff and don't back it up, you sound like those idiots B19 and skanza

Please elaborate.

Latest resources

Back