Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right! You've got it all figured out.

LMAO

Put me in the stupid pilot category, because I think I have it figured out.
Right now we are represented by a national union, backed with years of labor law. We could scrap it all in favor of what amounts to a high school advisory council.
Wouldn’t that kinda be like Elin tearing up her pre-nup in exchange for a handshake?

"Freethepilots?"

So that's what all the fuss has been about? Pathetic...talk about too little, too late. Any second-grader in this day and age could put together a sharper-looking site. And it was promulgated on the company BB's? That's not transparent at all :rolleyes:. i'm sure that most MIGS will see it for what it is...

Oh, God! You don't approve of my avatar. I'd better change it right away.

If you weren't a poser, you'd know whose idea it was.

I know you're proud of the trailer job. It was a big caper. You didn't get fired.

I still think it was dumb and non-productive. The effort should have been put into making a deal.

Last edited:
Alright lets all play "Lets Make A Deal."

I still think it was dumb and non-productive. The effort should have been put into making a deal.[/QUOTE]

Freethepilots.com

I agree 100% What A Joke! My 11 year old could compose a better website and articulate his thoughts and ideas 10 times more professional. The person who wrote the drivel makes my 11 year old sound like a college professor!
I am almost embarrassed that I actually get in to a cockpit with these Moran's!

Latest resources

Back