• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1108 Union Leadership Abandons Hostages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freethepilots.com...My source tells me it is some very senior pilots running this..Flying the Legacy and they have managements approval..Management knows who they are I have been told...

First off, if these guy's are in fact soooo senior, it is they, that have delayed this contract for the FO pilots, by their funny FUD mongering.

My guess, is this just another shuck and jive mgmt movement designed to delay the contract or fear the 1108 leardership into acceptance of a lesser binding agreement. Either way, this is a clash of titans, it will make for interesting history. Time will tell if Options survives the fight.

Moles, we had Rats in the building 2 years ago and now Moles! But at least the mole is on our side.

A message to the Legacy pilots screwing with my Union's efforts: Our large cabin program could go away in an instant. It is far inferior to the competition. The Phenom (if we get any) could very well be the only fleet type one day. Don't assume a nice large cabin in fractional aviation is untouchable. I want to fly an airplane with a flight attendant too. So don't mess it up for us "small cabin" guys who keep the company making money.

Last edited:
Freethepilots is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Are they saying the company furloughed pilots because of an adversarial union and likewise would bring jobs back? How does that work when the company: cancelled fleet programs, don't contact previous owners on new developments, don't advertise, or followup on aircraft lease options with aircraft that don't match our fleet. The company management even put out press releases saying they are working to negotiate us a contract in good faith. There has never been a TA bargaining with any company where adversarial ideas or proposals don't occur. It's called Negotiations!

My union is not restricting me. It's actually the best managed and informative that I've been a part of. My final advice if you are on the fence: Don't let inviduals who have never been part of a pilot union or has crossed the picket line determine how your career will end when your pay raise and schedule is right around the corner.

let's not forget.....who wants to own a share in a twisted organization. This contract, or lack of, is delaying every FO pilot of the wages and beneifits that they deserve.

It's real simple, if you could put your cash in an organization that does not have labor issues. or one that does??? What would you do.

Best of luck,

MGMT,

we look out for you.

This came from the "freethepilots.com" so called "web page" its the first paragraph.

This website is brought to you by your fellow pilots who are interested in having a voice in all decisions that effect their future. It is time for a change in direction

So, as I laughed so hard, beer almost came out of my nose. A "Voice in all Decisions", PLEASE help me out here, are these those same decisions that:

Took our 401k matching away, "for a short while" now its being negotiated at the table.
(yea, did I have a voice in that decision)
Had a 158% (give or take when its that high) healthcare increase.
Mandatory vacation, changing of our schedules.

Wow all of these decisions! Glad we (you too moron) had an input!

Last edited:
freethepilots.com

WOW... What a joke. Quit being an ass kissing, greedy scumbag and support your union. Also, please proofread before posting and buy a dictionary.

My union has done more for me than the company has ever done!

Last edited:
///My union has done more for me than the company has ever done!

A-men brother! We have been promised different things my management for years, yet they haven't delivered a thing. Kenn Ricci even promissed the ability to order our own crew meals about a year ago... yet it never came to fruition, but no surprise. Management has failed us so may times, it's not even funny any more. I support the 1108 to the end!

+1 I'm tired of snaggletooth, grand puppet master, or whatever you guys call him not getting this done. For 24.95 you too can be the owner of an anonymous domain name. I was thinking of starting my own, freethepilotsfrommanagementtyrranny.com. Or maybe FLOPS.com short for forever lagging other pilots salaries. Can we strike already???????

First off, if these guy's are in fact soooo senior, it is they, that have delayed this contract for the FO pilots, by their funny FUD mongering.

Just telling you what I hear...Wasnt your company Blackberries used to spread some of this FUD? Is anyone been FIRED for this? If a 1108 Supporter used the Blackberry to spread a union message how long do you think he would remain employed??? Come on its not Rocket science..Even a stupid pilot should be able to figure that out

Latest resources

Back