1108 Union Leadership Abandons Hostages

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SS-

Reading your previous posts reminds me of the phrase- Those that forget the past are condemned to repeat it. I too “am for political evolution at Options that will be beneficial to both the company and the pilots”… in the form of a signed contract between the 1108 and Flight Options’ management. It’s a tangible, highly visible, and concrete means for the company to “go forward”. And one of the reasons why I believe it is the only way for the company to evolve is because I have read your previous posts as well as b19’s and skanza’s posts and nearly all of F&H’s & bt’s & Options’ propaganda.

Bahaaaaa”… I think this is your condescending way of laughing. I get it. But that doesn’t answer any questions that I’ve posted like: When are the elections for [your] “union” board members expected to be held? or How can an edwardian blunder be overlooked and considered rational?

SS-

Oh, you’re an acoustic sound expert. Excellent! Can I draw on your expertise (or your experience) to inform us what sound is made when a manmade object of say lightweight foam and plastic is passed through a jet engine as it’s started?

Sorry about that...

... I was hoping our deffinitionologist would intervene here but...

I know that you don't need any help making yourself look stupid and irrational. Please accept my apology.

Fedmagnet presently supports the "Silent Movement".
It is not a company sponsored "In House".
Don't call the consultant, he knows nothing and will just charge the 1108 for taking the call.

Lets hope that there will be something to save and work with, Flops is loosing market share fast and moving toward just plane charter.

Fedmagnet presently supports the "Silent Movement".

Do you think they would have protected you given the circumstances of your termination? Do you think they'll get your job back for you? You remind me of a pissed off child who, when things don't go his way says, "I'm not gonna be your friend anymore".

It is not a company sponsored "In House". Lets hope that there will be something to save and work with...

Even if that's true, they would still be impotent if they came to power by some miracle, and that is why management would love to see it happen. I think you should be their front-man, because if management knew that you were behind the in-house effort, that would probably kill it faster than anything.

... Flops is loosing market share fast and moving toward just plane charter.

Sadly true.

Great Endorsement

Dwayne,

Wow, that endorsement should be a shot in the arm for the in-housers. Of course you are now in illustrious company. Let's see, we have J.L.H. (Eastern Scab), T.G. (his reputation speaks for itself), S.S. (ditto), C.B. (the guy who openly asked the union to sell the 70 down the river) and now you, the rat who was fired after his plan to get a fellow pilot in trouble backfired.

If you think this cast of characters has any chance of persuading a significant number of pilots to join them you are out of your tree. The idea will be rejected based on reputation of these individuals alone. But at least they have that snazzy web-site going for them.

B.T.W., I saw your other post. Not to worry, the union now has a higher percentage of its members in good standing that at any other time in its existence. Bank on it.

Could someone post or PM a link to this site? I'm just curious as hell as to what the fuss is all about. Thanks!

Could someone post or PM a link to this site? I'm just curious as hell as to what the fuss is all about. Thanks!

or better yet, just post it.

Latest resources

Back