• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 ex freedom 900's go to asa not mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good one! Your mouth is good at shooting off. I'm tired of you trying to belittle everyone in your posts. I don't take it. It's an anonymous message board, if you got that uptight that you had to post my pm then you've got some anger issues. One of your peers pm me to fill me in about why you get so hostile.

You seem to be the one with anger issues....Alan tells it like it is....Refreshing to some of us.....

Like me, he isn't afraid to reveal his identity either....We stand by what we say....

Now who are you again tough guy?

By the way...he doesn't "belittle everyone"....only those who ask for it....

Q15: Will we add additional CRJ700 aircraft to the fleet?​
Yes. We will be replacing our CRJ700 that was damaged in BTR last fall. This will bring our total
CRJ700 fleet back to 39 aircraft.​

By replacing, do they mean a new delivery 700?

Yep, sorry for the initial pm, it was wrong. It snowballed, and now out of control. Wasn't my intent.

No, keep going. I'm enjoying it. The infighting is classic.

I think it's funny that the mainline airlines have all you bickering and fighting among yourselves. I can only assume they get on here and probably laugh their a$$es off.

And where in my initial posts did I ask for it?

Take a time out, Dude! It's getting to ya! You tried to Out "OhPlease"--and then went too far in the electronic "roughhousing" department. You messed with the wrong poster-- You are messing with a "Steam Roller, Baby!"

One observation that stands true with Joe Merchant: He tries to stick to the premise of his arguments. If your argument is strong enough, you don't need to fight with electronic tactical warfare! Go Joe!

However--sometimes it's more fun to push the buttons!

Now, is the 700 replacement new or recycled? I bet it will be one that they peel off the previous operator sticker, and put ours on it! But, aren't there some Horizon 700's available now, or did they stop the swap?

Last edited:
Yep, sorry for the initial pm, it was wrong. It snowballed, and now out of control. Wasn't my intent.
As comical as this has been, I feel like I should make a suggestion? You should seriously chill before you get punked. There are reasons Big daddy don't hide behind a Flight Info name.

Seriously though, what was the initial point of this thread? Something about planes.

While MJ cools his jets.....back to the original topic....

My sources say that furlough notices are still going out on Friday. Even with this announcement....we are looking at a net loss of 22 aircraft....

My sources say that furlough notices are still going out on Friday. Even with this announcement....we are looking at a net loss of 22 aircraft....
Really? That stinks. I had hoped that would be a tleast delayed.

Joe,

I'm confused on your math here. ASA lost 12 ATR's.....ASA is gaining 10 CR9 aircraft by June '09. Net loss of 2 aircraft for '09. How are you getting 22, or was that a typo?

Trojan

Latest resources

Back